Sonny Bonoho on Kube 93.3-3 weeks straight!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2002
1st week of March 16th 2003- Kube played "Glitta" on future flava.
2nd week of March 23rd 2003- Kube played it again because of alot of request.
3rd week today on March 30th 2003- They played it again.

Personally, I wanna ask you boots and barbie dolls to support &
Request Sonny Bonoho "Glitta": PLEASE, its very important for me. I told myself, "if I wanna make it in this music industry, I need to put my blood, sweat, and tears in washingtonian to support me. For those who seen me perform, you would know what i'm talkin about...

1st-ITS Very EASY!!
2nd- EMAIL TO: [email protected]
3rd- Request the song Glitta or the Glitta(Remix).
4rh- Email me: [email protected] ---to let me know that you did this, & I will know whose who, who supported!!!!

I would like to Thank, 1st-STREETSOUND Dj B_MELLO for playin "Glitta & the Glitta(remix) for the 1st time on radio. I would always remember that! Thomas Wood & the family of Noconwood Records you helped me so much, I love yall! Gene Dexter of Crazy Pinoy, Daddy O of Stetsasonic, Rebelz, Ocean Records, Streetlevel Records, Madkrew, Experience T.H.U.G. Entertainment, Oldskool Entertainment, Cd Warehouse, My dog Dirty Dev, Sea-Sick Records, Hardknock Wheels, Rent-A-Rim, Sam Chesno, Oldominion( the whole click),House of Stylez, the Offbeat, 4-I Visionz, Wing Dome, Freedom Production, T.H.U.G. Magazine, Mac Awards, Tre-Minds, Kirkland Teen Center, Mr.Network of One Famm Records, I won't never forget this, you been a magor blessing to me bro!!! I love you bro..., Seaspot, Undercaste, Problem Child, Crisis Clothing, Neemo, Coolout Network. If I forget, Please forgive me. I love you all Streetlevel peeps in the Forum.
AND THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING YOUR BOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You will go far if you don't sugercoat" qouted by Sonny Bonoho

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Cool...

I've been requesting. What type of feedback are they giving you on the radio? I don't really listen to KUBE or know what day/time it is usually, but I'd like to know how the DJ's react to the song. I love it.

Aug 31, 2002
the radio, Supa sam was giving me props on my marketing approach. Tony b and drea dont like the music. They play ff 10pm on sundays.

Fridge, Can you copy and paste and send it to your email buddy list to let them request my song. Thank u fridge for supportin homie.

By the way, what you been up too. I didnt see you for a grip

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Sonny Bonoho said:
the radio, Supa sam was giving me props on my marketing approach. Tony b and drea dont like the music. They play ff 10pm on sundays.

Fridge, Can you copy and paste and send it to your email buddy list to let them request my song. Thank u fridge for supportin homie.

By the way, what you been up too. I didnt see you for a grip
Man, would you believe that my buddy list only has like 10 peeps on it? I haven't got that part down yet. But Greasy Earl is getting a mailing list together and I'll make him put it on there. I'll definately send it to the 10 in my list though.

I guess I ain't seen you for a minute the same way I haven't seen a lot of peeps from Undercaste, the meetings are temprarily postponed for now, but we need to hooks back together soon. I been like Diddy to Biggie, missin' you.

Aug 31, 2002
are you serious!!! Dang! Thats dope!. I didnt even know that they played it the first week. Dirty Dev called me from work telling me that they playin my joint on kube. its crazy... Thank you for telling me. Please feel free & when you do get a chance. Please D-Sane request the glitta song. [email protected]