something kinda creepy..........@Black C

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
On the " Spread your hustle" comp from back in 96 97, RBL posse song, Can't Hang, which is dopest song on therre next to Lynch , but Black C said in his verse something about until the last man standing...full circle kinda.............anyway I can;t wait until this album comes out......I'm fan of yall shit for real, one the true Bay Area rappers that deserve the respect they have and get ........RBL posse , Yukmouth and Luniz , C-bo , E40 ...yall the only people who get any play out herrre in the STL that people ever say anything about........my ole heads turned me on to No Bammer when I was like 15-16 from some comp.....stay up and if you ever want promo help out herre I got u

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
GET @ YA BOY JESSE JAMES..I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET WITH THIS RELEASE...OUR DISTRIBUTION RIGHTNOW IS KINDA SHITTY...BUT I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN WIT HELP FROM REAL ONES LIKE YOU WHO ARE POSTED IN ANOTHER STATE...STAY REPRESENTIN PLAYA AND GET @ ME ON THE EMAIL WITH YOUR
ADDY AND I'LL REACH OUT TO YOU...1