SOME SHIT I DID

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Some songs I've done since like.. a week ago.. Here y'all go.. B.A.U.R.S STILL ALIVE LOL!!

Quicc Spit :

My rhymes been known to explode on Contact //
You bein a vet means there must have been a typo-in-that-contract //
My rhymes leavin this bitch sick like a hypo-condericact //
And-its-a-fact-that this 'bitch' couldnt spit somethin 'tight' if his upper 'lips' were replaced-with-his-bottom //
The only time this kid left his house was when his parents caught-him jerkin-off //
Even when im burbin-the-lyrics-hot, stop ... Before Lowdwon and his buttbuddie Conquest found SHOT //

*Diggin through some papers*

Some song :

If God is real why'd he make the first Petafile ... Most these chicks be hearin sex wont get you pregenant 'n then they end up wit' a kid that the father claims aint-his-child ... Take ma fuccin lyrics 'n have sex wit em, doggy-style //
'n when you commit-a-crime or claim yo son commited-sucide do to lyrics that-are-mine? Sure i dont give a fucc add it to my police-file //
Life-Is-Wild 'n always tossin me a curve-ball ... Ya-heard-they-set-ol-B.A.U.R.S-up-fo-uh-fall? ... Naw, they all know im Insane //
Havnt-been-sane-in-da-brain since the day-i-came from ma mothers-womb ... Everday i mourn 'n see ma brother-build-his-own-tomb ... Everyone around him destined ta' bite a slug fo-doom, shit is-crazy //
Ever day I slap them tricks that try 'n play-me, Damn bitches ... I aint got-a-friend-in-this-world cuz after i bought-them-wit-riches they go 'n try to cop-ma-girl ... Eachtime life gets shorter, beleive-me-it-gets-thinner //
Parents dont want a child so dump me off ta' phein on t.v-dinner ... Ill kill ta' get to da' top, been born a sinner, but got will relieve me of them when i-bite-the-dust //
When I see heavens gate I stash da' gunz 'n hide-the-lust ... Cuz in above its not about forgiven or dieing 'n a police-Bust ... Its about forgivin' yo'self......

*Diggs some more*

"MY LIFE" :

This nation is so fuccin-mislead ... How come a white man cant walk down the street without duccin-lead? ... Showin-tri-ump-fo-red 'n im only a teen-ager //
Theres people on ma block that dont sell-drugs but kidnap-kids 'n sell-their-lungz 'n there body parts, Spleen-slaingers ... 'n nothin mo dangerious then a bucn of teen-bangers claimin colors-they-dont-understand //
Brothas-play-but-wont-wistand the pain Im-dealt ... Eachtime I dont behave ma parents introduced me to that Iron-Belt ... 'n-i-felt that this-meant trouble //
'n since when was it alright fo' our ex-girlfriends to use OUR own kids against-us ... I guess in this life guys only got their balls and their words ta-defend-us from tricks ... None-hits me harder when a blunts between ma-lips //
'n dont mess wit shit ya dont understand dumb-kids gon-claim-crips ... Ya only got two-picks, A gang or yo' Family? I'd pick whos been there ma whole-life //
Ma momma picked me up on the lonley-nights ... Gods thrown-me-rights but ive only took-the-wrong //
'n im tellin you, before you take drugs 'n join a gang looks-back-one-mo-time ... Ima gonna lay-one-mo-rhyme *Bullet Shot* Damn...

*Diggz some more.. Haha i got a shitload*

"What is A SOULja?" :

Im a soulja to modern-society ... Caught-burn-from-people-higher-then-me? 'n i aint supose to waste gun-poweder-back? //
Hah-I-Rap but does that mean im trying to act-black? ... Pack-Uh-Gat 'n ma pocket ... Cock-it 'n take another life away //
Ya' slaing drugs make money 'n then the police find out 'n ya spend the rest of your life in a hide-away? ... Sometimes i wish I could jus fly-away, BUT NO, I got to live life 'n be a SOULja....

[Born a SOULJa]
[To Love life, Live Life, Life is a SOULja]
[Dont take shit, Stay strong when Life Gets Colda]
[Be a SOULja]

He Packs a p.7 ... But who cares what he packs cuz i back Real-heat ... I stack-A-G and remain the Real-Me ... If it takes you ta' kill someone to feel-me, then kill-me ... Lifes only free when ya' live the life of a SOULja.. *Beat Fades away*

Ok Yea.. im only happy wit' a few lines from these peices but yea i jus needed to post up some shit so I can be.. Me.. I mean im always postin!! Hah.. Hit me up wit what chu all think (if u read all that)

Feb 12, 2003
LOL HOW DO I USE THAT AS MY SIG PIC?

He Packs a p.7 ... But who cares what he packs cuz i back Real-heat ... I stack-A-G and remain the Real-Me ... If it takes you ta' kill someone to feel-me, then kill-me ... Lifes only free when ya' live the life of a SOULja.. *Beat Fades away

^^^^^

I WUZN'T FEELIN THIS PART....WUT WUZ IT 4?

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
FaT j said:

lol, you'd be a foo for that shit......all you gotta do though is paste this into your signature somewhere in user cp......

when or if you actually do it though, there cant be any spaces inbetween the address and the img things, I just put it like that otherwise it woulda posted the pic again

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
FaT j said:

He Packs a p.7 ... But who cares what he packs cuz i back Real-heat ... I stack-A-G and remain the Real-Me ... If it takes you ta' kill someone to feel-me, then kill-me ... Lifes only free when ya' live the life of a SOULja.. *Beat Fades away

^^^^^

I WUZN'T FEELIN THIS PART....WUT WUZ IT 4?

It was a verse.. It aint got no meanin' besides to rhyme 'n be spit..