Some serious shit, a couple thoughts...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
To all my fans and my folks on here, showin luv and tellin folks about Komain.... good lookin... that's real, i got luv for ya'll... but if these cats don't wanna show luv, fuck it...

It's weird cuz tha album gotta nice lil bay feel, some tight ass bay artists, and alot of these cats on here is sleepin.... L.A. cats is showin more luv, that's fucked up... and tha album is a banger... but enuff talk, i just gotta let my music speak for itself...

And Thug Proppa... some of these up and coming rap cats... i'll reply to a couple of em cuz u said they said to holla, no reply... so i'll try again, maybe they didn't see it, no reply, but they'll reply to somebody else on tha post, so fuck it...
Don't even bother tryin to network with some of these cats on my behalf any more, unless they serious about it... plus i'm tryin to move on up...

It seems that some of these people don't wanna bother with a new face, a new voice, even if it is tight... but ask Sean T, ask Celly, ask Mac, any of these cats that i've kicked it with, and they'll tell ya this Komain shit ain't 4 play...

At times i'm startin to feel like my guy Sean, who gets tired of gettin no luv up in tha BAy... but it's a hundred garbage ass albums and rappers that some of these people will ride on .... But oh well, like i said i just gotta let my music speak for itself... Sleep now, but when this shit blow, don't holla later on... to all ya'll cats showin luv, much respect... u won't be dissapointed with this Komain album... and this ain't a one album then stop deal... shit will continue to shine, and continue to get better...

To my fans and my folks... 1luv, ya boy gon shine... to these cats that's sleepin... keep sleepin...

Mac, holla at ya boy mayne... got a couple things i need to holla at ya about....

1luv ya'll...

Komain

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

if you know how to come heated, you will have nothing to worry about................... keep it up mayne

Apr 25, 2002
I've never heard of ya, but if Sean T's producing it I have to pick it up. Sean T. comes way to tight with the production, I love what he did with "Know about it" I can't get tired of it.

(((((***BIG SEAN T FAN***)))))

T

thug_proppa

i already saw ya reply on bayridaz and you right fuck it. if you aint big already they try to make shure you never are. just trying to look out for someone that aint on some bull shit and actually got some shit worth listing to ya know.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Thanx 4 tha luv everybody, i appreciate that shit 4real... that stuff do get frustrating some times no doubt...

I know some cats is probably like "shut tha fuck up, quit bitchin" and that's cool... i just wanted to say a couple thangs I myself, and i know many other artists feel at times...

Ya boy always gon hustle with this rap shit, and i will succeed...

3x blunted... it's bein distributed thru bayside and is set to hit tha streets July 2nd... so it should be in tower, wherehouse and a bunch of other spots...

Again ya'll thanx 4 tha support...

Ko

Apr 25, 2002
@Komain i listened to the auidos and you definently have skill. i liked "till the day i die" the other songs i liked its just the beats werent my style, i want to check the rest of the cd out though. but keep spittin like that.

Apr 25, 2002
Quit ya bitchin Komain lol just playin. Don't trip on these fools who are sleepin, you just gotta wait for the word to get spread. For real though, the next day after I heard your shit I told alot of people I know and I'll continue to tell the ones who aint knowin. You definetly got some skills and you just gotta wait for fools to start recognizin that. Stay up homie

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Komain, You Do You, fuck everybody else. I remember everybody used to not feel and make fun of 40, but he didn't care and still doesn't. My steppops once told me "You can't please everyone, because everyone can't be pleased". You just keep hustlin and you be you and they will come around sooner than later. Cause real muthafuckas RESPECT that, trust me. Stay Up and High Komain. Peace&Pro$$$perity, RHYTHMX $WR

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Rythm X...

Much luv on tha words of encouragement homie...

It aint' that mothafuckas ain't feelin me... It's just that alot of them Bay ARea rap fans see a new face and don't wanna give it a chance...

It's hard goin from somewhere where i'm well respected... like here in tha Midwest... and then in tha bay some cats don't wanna give me tha time of day, even tho it's some Big bay are features on tha album, but i know that come with tha territory, they'll learn soon tho... and it's alot of cats that are startin to get up on this Komain shit out there... it's more luv than hate... i appreciate that ya'll... thanx 4 tha support

Also wanted to tell u i've been up on ya music for a while... i'ma fan homie... so keep doin yo thang as well...

Peep tha music when u get a chance...

http://www.angelfire.com/mac/komain/

Hit up tha page if u get a chance...

Ko