Some scary ass shit!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Ok..this happen 2 me last night....its was around 3:30am...I work nights so I sleep during the day.....anyways...I was going 2 put some clothes in the washer...so I walk outside 4 the front of the appartment building where the washer and dryer is at...the lights in the parking lot are all out..so its dark as hell...I'm at the door when I hear something run...but it was just a cat..but after the cat is got..I still hear footsteps..I look..and about 15 feet away is a man...or what looked like a man..standing near a car just looking at me ...taking back steps very slowly...I could'nt really see him cause it was dark and I did'nt have my glasses on..my heart is pumpin...and i'm gettin scared cause I don't know if this guy is a killer or what......so I'm tryin hard as fuck 2 get my key into the washer door...and i finally get it in..turn the light on real quick and look at the guy...where hes looking at me from behind a car ...his head was peekin out...then he moves..I can't see him...i'm about 2 shit my pants...so I put my quarters in ..throw my shit in the washer and jump outside..thinking I was gonna get stabbed or hit or something..but the guy was'nt anywhere...and I thought about it...I left my fuckin door unlocked....I got 2 my appartment and the door is open...I'm shittin bricks...walkin in very slow...lookin like I just saw a ghost...lookin in every closet and turn on all the lights...I then shut the door...lock it...and look out the peephole 4 like 15 mins...my heart is beatin like a race horse....i'm still scared 4 like a few hours till the daylight comes....then I put my shit in the dryer...that had 2 be the wrost shit so far...since I moved into my own pad....fuckin trip...I'm a puss...lol...

May 9, 2002
are thos butterfly or whatever their called knives illegal to carry in california? haha you know thos knives that flip open and shit. cuz i wanted to start carrying thos...people are getting krazy these dayz, dont know whats gunna happen