Some improvement but only one win for new-look Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8935312

"Forget our record. We feel like we can play with anybody," linebacker Kirk Morrison said. "We can say we got our first win behind us. Now let's just play football and let's win the division and go on from there. That's our goal right now."

Good to hear players are staying positive

About Collins not going to Moss enough

"I find that very funny, because when I throw to him too much, like I did in the New England game, it's 'Oh, you're throwing to Randy too much,"' Collins said. "And then when I don't throw to him enough: 'Well, you're not throwing to Randy enough.' ... In my mind, I can't win that battle, so I'm not going to worry about it."

Very true.. Everyone was saying he was going to Moss too much after the game against the patriots and not looking for other targets.. And now that he's lookin for more than just Moss people are saying he's not looking to Moss enough but yet Moss is still putting up big #s!

About Sapp back at DT

"He is more comfortable playing over the guard," Turner said. "It fits him more. He's able to use his quickness. He is playing very strong right now, and using his quickness."

Sapp is back @ QB KILLA status:devious:

Jun 30, 2004
herm96 said:
ITS PRETTY FUNNY HOW JORDAN HAS MORE CATCHES THAN MOSS. WHO WOULD THOUGHT THAT? JORDAN MORE CATHES THAN MOSS.

cuz they are like triple teaming, double teaming him cuz hes that good. Been one of my favorite players ever since his rookie season in '98.

Jan 4, 2003
herm96 said:
ITS PRETTY FUNNY HOW JORDAN HAS MORE CATCHES THAN MOSS. WHO WOULD THOUGHT THAT? JORDAN MORE CATHES THAN MOSS.
do you see teams triple teaming on Jordan??? And look at Randy's recieving yards already