Some corny shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 15, 2003
Yo, I just wanted to tell everyone on this forum that it's the bomb shit, I know it sounds corny, but I ain't been here long, but most of the people I see here are cool as fuck for real, and make this a tight place to be at. Propz to Nick and Swick for alwayz bringing us the latest shit, and keepin us up to date. And to Tech...dawg, I jus got into your shit some months ago, and dawg you are the bomb shit plain and simple...your music is the best I've ever heard, you keep it real alwayz, and you are cool as fuck to ur fans man and you do all this shit for us, the entire industry needs to take notes from you man....many many propz and thanks.

I know that shit sounded corny as fuck lol, but for real, thanks to all the peeps here...an' of course to Tech...thanks ya'll.

-T

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Thanks man.....dont forget to thank Nick, he puts in hard work as well, but he gets all the good stuff like going to shows while Im stuck here haha....and also Drew....Drew provides us with space for our media, if it wasnt for Big Drew you all wouldnt be able to hear alot of this stuff right away and of course most importantly the real people behind Tech's music brining it to us Thanks for the praise homey.

Swick

Jan 15, 2003
yo dawg, if ya been bringin some shit an' everything....my fault, I jus mentioned the ones that I have seen bring some tight shit...I ain't been here that long, an' I seen drdrew, Nick, and Swick bring some tight shit... so forgive me if you have been a contributor an stuff, an' to everyone else that I didn't mention that deserves recognition, my bad...thanks:classic:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'd like to say thanks to Zer0 for keeping fools on their toes in here.......

Its my pleasure to do what I do. But thanks for the props True-T......we dont do it for the praise, but its nice to see people appreciate shit and recognize it.

Thanks for being thankful...hahah

Nick

Nov 14, 2002
True-T said:
yo dawg, if ya been bringin some shit an' everything....my fault, I jus mentioned the ones that I have seen bring some tight shit...I ain't been here that long, an' I seen drdrew, Nick, and Swick bring some tight shit... so forgive me if you have been a contributor an stuff, an' to everyone else that I didn't mention that deserves recognition, my bad...thanks:classic:
Yo man, I was just playin'... It's true though that the siccness, and especially the Strange forum wouldn't exist without me...

Where in New Mexico are you? My friend went out there to visit friends for a week or so, and the kat never came back because of some fuckin' issues he decided not to discuss with his best homie. You run into a kid named Justin from New York, slap him and tell him to learn some fuckin' respect. That's my homie...

Jan 15, 2003
thanks dawg :cool: , and damn man, I'm at the very bottom of the state, lil town called Carslbad...and I don't know bout ur homie dawg, I don't know why anyone would actually WANT to stay in this state...as soon as I can, I'm outta here and leavin to Phoenix, but I'll keep an eye out for a Justin from New York

Nov 14, 2002
True-T said:
thanks dawg :cool: , and damn man, I'm at the very bottom of the state, lil town called Carslbad...and I don't know bout ur homie dawg, I don't know why anyone would actually WANT to stay in this state...as soon as I can, I'm outta here and leavin to Phoenix, but I'll keep an eye out for a Justin from New York
Well he's got some pussy down there and he obviously is more interested in that then his friends... And ya know, from what he was tellin' me about that place, it's kinda tight... He was talkin' about partying in the middle of nowhere, nobody's around to bust your balls... Sounded good to me. Plus, when he came back to NY the kat had SPM, Gangsta Pat, and Jedi Mind Tricks in his cd book, which I'm thankful for, so at least they listen to some decent shit up there.

Jan 15, 2003
damn man, I'm sorry to hear that dawg, I alwayz like the saying "bro's before hoes"...but I guess there are some good things here, but as far as trying to go somewhere, you can't do it in New Mexico. And yeah, haha, everyone hear likes SPM an' all them chicano rappers...but there's also no originality here, everyone does what everyone else does, so that's what sucks. It's like...I rap, and when peeps over here first heard my shit, they were surprised to hear shit like that...cuz my style is different than most others who rap here an stuff, but they like it, so it's cool. But yeah, NM ain't a bad place to visit and kick back an shit...jus not to live

Nov 14, 2002
True-T said:
damn man, I'm sorry to hear that dawg, I alwayz like the saying "bro's before hoes"...but I guess there are some good things here, but as far as trying to go somewhere, you can't do it in New Mexico. And yeah, haha, everyone hear likes SPM an' all them chicano rappers...but there's also no originality here, everyone does what everyone else does, so that's what sucks. It's like...I rap, and when peeps over here first heard my shit, they were surprised to hear shit like that...cuz my style is different than most others who rap here an stuff, but they like it, so it's cool. But yeah, NM ain't a bad place to visit and kick back an shit...jus not to live
Yeah I feel that. Bro's before hoes indeed, but as much as I'm that kids fuckin' tightest homie, he's better off away from here. He's got a bunch of shit goin' on down here that he doesn't need, and at least over there he's gettin' laid. I dunno, that kid is my fuckin' dog. He's the only kat that I give a fuck about, but shit happens. I just hope he does something for himself out there.

Although, from the stories he told me, he's out there smokin' white owl blunts... He told me you kats never even heard of Dutchmasters and usually roll Phillies. Oh and one more thing, those fuckin' Newport "reds" are tight. Out here we can only get Newport menthol and a Newport red box is as uncommon as a black president.

Jan 15, 2003
Nah, I ain't never heard of Dutchmasters lol, and hell yeah, all we use is Phillies and pipes. Shit sucks when ain't no one got a pipe or phillies though, cuz at night, we wanna blaze it, but ain't no stores open lol, that's what we get for livin in a town of 25,000, so we end up making fuckin foil pipes lol. Works though. Shit though, I alwayz thought it would be tight as hell to take a trip to New York. It seems like there's alwayz somethin that u can do down there...someday, I'll prolly end up jumpin on a plane an' headin' down there for a while.