SOCOM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
This is a video game folks. You guys got beef wit each other for whatever reason, that is on yall. You wanna get down on the stick I'll smoke all yall all the same. As for being star struck I dont think so homie, I played wit SMS a couple times and they was coo. I didnt know it was gonna get this far and become a topic of the board. Oh yeah and as far as Lynch running thru me on Socom it never happened. Dutch will get clacked along with Neo on the boob tube. If It comes down to it, SMS yall coo wit me and I like ballin with yall but I got a couple of homies in BWF and I dont want to be known as a traitor or HALF WAY STAR STRUCK A$$ NI@@A thats not my style . Now I guess I don't take this $hit as serious as everyone else to me its just a game and I love to play the $hit but you guys got some kind of animosity towards each other. And Dutch you talkin a lot of trash. If you wanna hop on the stick, you can get waxed Team mate or not. Put away the NEWBIE CANNON and get some REAL aiming accuracy.
LOL.

This is 40.oz...............Im out

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fuck SMS!!!! SMS= Sorry Marks Shitty!!! Hahahah!! Lynch I will wax yo ass anyday!!! Bring yo clan and stop tryin to recruit my folks!! We own yall!! My boy played with yall a couple times because he felt bad that yall was booboo!! Haha!! We know u need BWF men to win!!! Sorry pal!!! Yall garbell!! GOT EM!!!!

[BWF] GOT EM!