so whats the deal with ECW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
There is talks of doing this once a year. But its just talk, most of those guys wont be able to keep that up two-three-four years down the road.
The half of the ECW roster that want at ONS did their own version of the ECW reunion in an event called "hardcore homecomming"
It wasnt a ppv but does have its own dvd. due to the dubs marketing machine it wasnt a success, but I heard its a great show.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
RVD as of ONS was still injured. Word is he did not want to come back till he was 100%.
Now that they have the new drug policy, and with the fact that his contract is up for renewal he might not even be back for awhile. besides he has his comic book store in LA- hes doing his own thing.

Sep 11, 2005
does he know he looks like jean claude?? im jus sayin, i would shit myself everytime i woke up, washed my ass then looked in the mirror an see jean claude...anyways...watever happend to jerry lynn, justin credible, lance storm, an those doods...im talkin about the og ecw guys...

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Jerry Lynn is a road agent for TNA.
He still does Indy shows and want to continue wrestling. When TNA gets a lil bigger with a bigger show (2hr timeslot<?>) then youll see him on tv. He did a 2hr radio interview on
www.betweentheropes.com last night.

Justin Credible is doing indy shows and enjoying himself

Lance Storms final match is on the ONS dvd. He is offically retired from wrestling.

Feb 23, 2003
CHEAPTIMES MUST GET HIS INFO FROM JOEY STYLES INFO LINE 1-900-RUN4-ECW.... I'M JUST FUCKIN WICHA HOMIE YOU GOT GOOD INFO..