So...What is the RAREST cd ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
yup. it was only distibuted in the Chi. next to nothin got pressed up.

the Bitchez nevva learn cd only got 200 copies pressed up.
so thats gotta be rare. an i know that release is tight. shame you wont be able to get yo hands on that shit. Darkroom membaz and affiliates all got copies. So youll have to catch em out when they movin house! lol aint no way they givin those things up.

May 10, 2002
SNOOP DOGG'S "DOGGYSTYLE" WITH 19 TRACKS, "G'Z UP HOES DOWN" TRACK 18.

THE OLDER "RAP-A-LOT" RECORDS SHIT LIKE SEAGRAM'S "DARK ROADS" AND TOO MUCH TROUBLE'S "BRINGIN' HELL ON EARTH" AND THE TERRORISTS "TERROR STRIKES: ALWAYS BUZINESS, NEVER PERSONAL".

THE EARLIER 5TH WARD BOYZ "GHETTO FUNK" AND BIG MELLO'S "BONE HARD NIGGAZ". HOW ABOUT THE ORIGINAL GETO BOYS / GHETTO BOYS "GRIP IT ON THAT OTHER LEVEL" BEFORE THE CHANGED GHETTO TO GETO, ALMOST LIKE A MISPRINT.

SHIT, I THINK ALOT OF "BIGTYME" RECORD RELEASES ARE HARD TO FIND TOO LIKE POINT BLANK'S "PRONE TO BAD DREAMS" AND DJ SCREW'S "ALL SCREWED UP"... ETC.

AND WE ALL MUST REMEMBER ANY OF THE ORIGINAL E-40'S "SICK WID IT" / "SMG" RELEASES LIKE "FEDERAL" AND THE OG "DOWN AND DIRTY" BY THE CLICK.

I COULD GO ON AND ON...

:mad:

May 10, 2002
AND WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THAT PLAYYA 1000 SHIT GRIM WAS SELLIN' ON EBAY GOT DAMN IT! $200+ FOR THAT "BIG BURN-NA" CD?

I DON'T KNOW WHO PLAYYA 1000 IS, OR ANY OF HIS AFFILIATES, OR EVEN HIS RECORD LABEL BUT THAT MUST BE SOME GOOD SHIT!

ANYONE GOT ANY OF THAT SHIT ON SOME CD-R'S FOR ME?

:confused:

Jul 12, 2002
You're wrong playa... that's not GOOD shit, that's GREAT shit!

I think Playya 1000's stuff is TOP NOTCH and it's expensive becuase it's so hard to find.

Even though I could get 2 bills for my Bur-na CD I would never think of selling it! Pick em up if you ever see them!

KM

Apr 27, 2003
Mitch marv & lemay livin' strange and Sean t pimp lyrics and dollars signs are rare isn't it?

SNOOP DOGG'S "DOGGYSTYLE" WITH 19 TRACKS, "G'Z UP HOES DOWN" TRACK 18.
I ve got 2 different versions of doggystyle with g'z up hoes down.
One with tracklist on the CD and one with next episode on back cover (but not the music in CD)
somebody have got an explication???