So what are some good practical jokes I could pull on somebody?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
My homeboy took a shit in my toilet tank. It was so fuckin foul in there and I had no clue what happened until he told me today, A FULL WEEK LATER! Suprisingly, the water in the toilet didnt get brown, but I had to fish out these soggy chunks from the tank with a goldfish-net. Please tell how I should get his ass back!

Apr 26, 2002
if he has a car, put a piece of shit on the end of a stiff wire, and shove it up the tailpipe of his car, that shit will stink forever, and get up in tha vents and shit somehow. A buudy of mine Tried that. The dude ended up gettin' rid of it and gettin' another car. LMAO!

Apr 25, 2002
There is plenty you can do.........

Go buy some limburger cheese and put it in the grill of his car and in the vents. Anywhere that it will circulate up in the car.......it will probably ruin it.

I heard this works but I have yet to try it (if anyone know, let me know) Make sure that it's gonna be a warm sunny day. Go buy a thing of shaving cream and freeze it. Let all the air out of the can after it is frozen and then somehow break open the can. Take the frozen shaving cream and put it in someones car. When it gets hot, the shaving cream is supposed to expand and go all over the car. It's supposed to almost fill the cab up.

Take a big bucket full of nasty shit and prop it up against his door and knock.

Put a chocolate bar in the dryer with his clothes. (Done recently :) )

I got plenty more if you just give me a situation, like where do you wanna fuck with him at?

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
BIG J said:
if he has a car, put a piece of shit on the end of a stiff wire, and shove it up the tailpipe of his car, that shit will stink forever, and get up in tha vents and shit somehow. A buudy of mine Tried that. The dude ended up gettin' rid of it and gettin' another car. LMAO!
better yet, put a piece of dog shit under the door handle, so when goes to open the drivers side door........ *smoosh*

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Step 1: While he's sleeping, punch him in the face as hard as you can.

Step 2: When he wakes up, punch him in the face as hard as you can again.

Step 3: Then while he's on the ground, take a shit on his forehead.

Step 4: Film the entire incident and distribute it via the internet.

Step 5: When he confronts you about it, punch him in the face as hard as you can.

OR......

Step 1: Have sex with his mother.

Then skip ahead to Steps 4 and 5 as written above.

Apr 25, 2002
UM , U CAN CALL HIM UP PRETEND TO BE THE POPO'S AND DESCRIBE AN INCIDENT YOU TWO WERE INVOVLED IN

WHEN HE WALKS OUT OF HIS HOUSE SPRAY HIM WITH A FIRER EXSTINGESER

HOOK HIM UP WITH A TRAVESTITE CALL GIRL

Nov 7, 2002
SHOVE A PINEAPPLE UP HIS ASS.......THEN PULL IT OUT

FUCK HIS LITTLE SISTER (BEST IF SHES 13 OR UNDER)

RAPE HIS DOG

SEND A TRANSEXUAL PROSTITUTE TO HIS HOUSE AROUND MIDNIGHT

RAPE HIM

GIVE HIS NUMBER AWAY ON THE INTERNET TO AS MANY GAY SEX CHATLINES AS YOU CAN

SEND HIM PICTURES OF YOU RAPING HIS SISTER.....1 PER WEEK

OR RAPE HIS SISTER EVERY WEEK

KILL HIS FATHER

BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN

FORCE HIS MOM TO SUCK THE DOGS DICK...TAKE PICTURES...SEND THEM TO ALL HIS FRIENDS

GET HIS SISTER HOOKED ON CRACK...HEROIN...BOTH...ETC

LOOSEN THE LUGNUTS ON HIS CAR

SEND HIM ANTHRAX, A PIPE BOMB.....OR BOTH

Apr 25, 2002
AWWWW damn, he pulled the upper decker on you??? Classic......

Wrap syran wrap over the toilet bowl and put the seat and lid down on the toilet, and then give him a concentrated laxative.

Take a shit in his pillow cases

Piss on his bed

Bust a nut on his hair brush

Piss or nut in his shampoo/conditioner

Wipe your ass with his pillow cases

If he goes to school, shit in one of the small pockets of his backpack

Use his toothbrush to comb your pubes, and then dip it in the toilet after you pissed and/or took a shit

I'll try to think of some more......

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Put a bottle of piss on the seat, the back, and the headrest, and then smear shit around the back of his steering wheel.

Plant heroin on him and call the cops.

If he parks his car outside, jack the car up and steal his tire.

Wait till he's sleeping, then collect a bucket full of community shit, and then dump it all over his face and leave it on him. It'll take him a few seconds to realize what's going on.

Apr 25, 2002
i did this to my landlord when he did'nt flush his shit.he used to stay with us.i know it's weird but anyway.take his tooth brush and dip it in the toilet.

i did that when this fucker tooka shit and did'nt flush it.so i diped it in the toilet.

a few days later he was sick and sneezing and coffing.that dude was sick for a long ass time.

May 6, 2002
Tired of your roommate hogging the john to remove body hair and apply gallons of acne ointment? Get revenge by showering him with salty goo—whoa, strike that—sugary goo. All you need is a roll of LifeSavers and a removable showerhead to wreak havoc.

THE SETUP: Put Butter Rum LifeSavers—fruit flavors would leave telltale colored streaks—in a plastic bag and bust them into pieces with a hammer or artificial limb. Then unscrew the showerhead and cram in as much as you can without inhibiting the flow of water.

THE PAYOFF: The warm water will melt the candy, leaving your patsy covered with a syrupy film that he’ll instantly notice when drying himself. The best part? He’ll jump back in the shower to wash it off, which will make him feel even more like the target at a gingerbread-man circle jerk

you can substitute the candy for chocolate too.

May 3, 2002
My brother did this to my cousin.

It was his birthday a month or so ago. So my bro took a HUGE shit in a box. He wrapped the box in wrapping paper and he left the box with the rest of the presents with no name so no one would know who did it. It was so funny when he opened that box and there was a huge pile of shit in the box. I was laughing for weekz.