So tell me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Mars shouldn't re-record it. The shit he was feeling then isn't the same as what he feels now. It just wouldn't work out. Plus his style has changed so much since then.
its not hard to change your style... all he needs to do is sound angry :ermm:

how can you not mimic yourself? I understand not being in the same mind frame but shit.... as an "artist" you should be able to rap in any style.

May 24, 2002
Questionable.

Thats like saying a rapper like David Banner can rap like Immortal Technique because he's an "Artist".
Regardless

Mars should be able to mimic himself. his style didnt really change just his tone of voice. All he needs to do is switch it over to ANGRY MARS and he could redo SIDS. A redone SIDS would be great! He could add other rappers to the tracks and make them even sicker

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Regardless

Mars should be able to mimic himself. his style didnt really change just his tone of voice. All he needs to do is switch it over to ANGRY MARS and he could redo SIDS. A redone SIDS would be great! He could add other rappers to the tracks and make them even sicker
It's one thing for Mars to "sound mad" and another thing for him to actually "be mad" when recording.

Maybe I should piss him off when he's recording so there can be real emotion