so tech has an....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
agent now? weird.

his agent also represents core project..... people who went to the show in springfield last feb or march may remember that band that opened up for him in st. louis. my friend is friend's with them....

anyway, just found it strange that he has an agent now, and that agent is from the StL

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
the booking link on the strange site...

they got big ass guys that could be technically considered bodyguards.

lol seems like no-one knows the answer to this or just don't wanna say.

I just find it Strange that Travis is the guy that holds all the shit together and keeps everything running smooth for Strange Music but we never really see him or anything when he does everything behind the sceens.

So has anyone here met Travis at one of the shows or anything?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Makaveli2PAC said:
lol seems like no-one knows the answer to this or just don't wanna say.

I just find it Strange that Travis is the guy that holds all the shit together and keeps everything running smooth for Strange Music but we never really see him or anything when he does everything behind the sceens.

he's there.... he's the one that puts out tech's chair for the This Ring performance....

if you got the AP dvd, he's the one introducing tech at the AP cover photo shoot.

Aug 26, 2002
Travis is there everytime, u can't miss the mofo...........did someone say Nick was big??????????

Nick who runs this site?????????? ole boy tall compared to me but he ain't big.....just a regular white fella ...........

Jan 12, 2003
Makaveli2PAC said:
I've walked n talked w/ him at every show. He's a real cool guy when you get to talk to him. He really knows how to look out for Stranges real fans, I'll just say that. He's let me kick it w/ them backstage before and after ALL the shows, and even kick it w/ them at the tellys. This should answer your question