So.... How Bout Those Saints?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yep, they didnt look good in pre-season and now that tha season has started.... they still dont look any good! lookz like Tony talked too much and now it's biting him right in tha ass.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Damn. I thought y'all was going to let me slide this week. Yep we lost to them Seahawks. It was a wierd loss though. We out gained them on yards and time of possession but turned the ball over 4 times and got 11 penalties. Somehow, someway we always find a way to lose. We need to pull a Dallas and San Francisco and get us a new coach.

Apr 25, 2002
or you could just pull a Philly and get your hopez up, only to get them dragged back down to tha ground as you choke away your superbowl hopez. either way, idiotz such as Bammer have no business speaking on football.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I am going to stick with my team because I know we have the talent right now to compete with the best in the league. It's just a matter of getting these cats discipline. We be turning the ball over, getting penalties, and missing tackles in the open field. That's points to bad coaching. We need a new coach period.

But when we win I'll be back trash talking!

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The Saint's are a decent team And the Seahawks are better then most people think. I think they will suprise some people this year.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
You can't talk^ Your Niners got manhandled. The Rams were puttin' shots on all of your big dogs. I'll give T.O. and Jeff Garcia credit for coming back and making it a game though but they were getting blasted.