Snypaz- Return Of The Snypaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2004
Who's on the production???

Also does this cd comes in an original case with front and back cover or in slim case CD-R???

Peace

Sep 1, 2004
Yeah i would like 2 know too if it a real pressed album or like all the last thetip.com albums some selfmade cd-r shit. And people wonder that they aint sellin units with that kind of cheap cd-r releases.

Dec 1, 2004
BuddahMonk said:
Yeah i would like 2 know too if it a real pressed album or like all the last thetip.com albums some selfmade cd-r shit. And people wonder that they aint sellin units with that kind of cheap cd-r releases.
Right, 15-16e for a CD-R...That's Outrageous...

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
BuddahMonk said:
do you think the tip has like a special cd manufacturing plant that they specialize in cd-rs??? no you morons its THE ARTIST that release it on cd-r .. and if they wern't doing this we would never hear there music period so fork up the dub or dont.. but you are missing quality music by letting the type of disc its on come between you buying it.. not to mention does a cd-r effect the standard of the music or are you guys just worried about holding onto the cd for 15 years and tryna get $50-100 out of it HAHAHA

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
latepl1 said:
Right, 15-16e for a CD-R...That's Outrageous...
why is it anymore outrageous than a regular cd?? its still the artist you have chosen to like.. he jus w/o the funds tryna get you to listen to his music so one day he/they possibly get big enough to do it like major lables and press they shit.. ive bought cdr releases that were 20$ that blow away 99% of the mainstream shit ive paid 16$ for.. really killing me just because this may be a cd-r you people are just not willing to pay an extra $4 yall that broke damn

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
oh and ill be the first to tell ya i aint even buy this shit i downloaded it it because the tip.com is out of stock.not tryin to say i buy everything cuz i sure as hell dont but the matter of it being a cd-r (usually with a cover on the cd) wouldnt make me not scoop it.. it would be diff if i was on here tryna sell you cd-rs of this shit for a dub and writing in marker snypaz-return of the snypaz id understand your point..one solution tho find another place to grab your chicago shit like the guy from middle of the map or watever.. but they still goin to be cdr's even if you find the artist himself..

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
a hyprocrit? doesnt make sense i said if if u was goin to buy it, it shouldnt matter if it was a cd-r or not ... i said i downloaded it never said i had anything against some1 d/ln it.. if u can d/l it from some1 coo.. id guess they aint puttin it out on cdr jus for people to hear they prolly jus dont got the funds to get it professionally pressed.. and apparently alot of mugs willing to drop the dub on it cuz i tried orderin the cd and the shit was out of stuck

Dec 1, 2004
midwest314 said:
but you are missing quality music by letting the type of disc its on come between you buying it..
No, you don't understand mane...

Not buying it doesn't mean that i won't listen to it!

Most of all of the recent albums can be found on Download nowadays.

I'm just saying that if it was a professional press with front & back covers...i shall pay $15 for it for the collection, it will be worth the money.

Now if it's a CD-R...why I'll pay $15 for a CD-R whereas I can download it then burn it myself???

midwest314 said:
or you guys just worried about holding onto the cd for 15 years and tryna get $50-100 out of it HAHAHA
Do you really think that i'm worry to keep a CD dropped this month untill in 10-15 years to tryin to get $100 of it????

Personally not...

Peace