snowgoons-german lugers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
have always been a fan of what little production i have heard from these guys,liked their work with sean p,OC and a couple others.they got signed to babygrande and now they have a full album with a dope ass guest apearence list

this is who is on it:

Sean Price, O.C., Edo G., living Legends, Rasco, Chief Kamachi, Last Emperor, Jus Allah, El Da Sensei, Wise Intelligent, Reef The Lost Cauze, Doujah Raze, MED, Craig G., Celph Titled, Baby Blak, Pumpkinhead, Afu Ra, Wordsworth, Edi Amin, Breez Evahflowin, Majik Most, Kreators, Born Unique, Mitchell Hennessey & Virtuoso.

only about 4 tracks in so cant get into too much detail but so far so good.

"anybody else heard this?" -cesoilto#1

Feb 17, 2006
yeah i got it...the beats are nice, but i expected more from some of the rappers...i wish edo g would have come a little harder like he did on my own worst enemy, the last emperor is one of my fav rappers but his flow was a little weird and it seemed like he didn't stop on beat at times...other than that, i was happy with reef, jus allah came correct, wise intelligent was nice, el da sensei proved he still got it, and breeze evahflowin surprised me

btw what's with that album in your sig?

Sony

Sicc OG
Nov 3, 2005
I've been waiting for this for a couple of months but I haven't peeped it yet. The list of MCs on it is fucking ridiculous.