@ Sniccrs - Your Music, My Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Tried to PM you this, but the message was too long, and I didn't want to shorten it. Hopefully some other people can chip in on what they think of your music.

I apologize for taking so long to peep your shit man, you've been contributing so much to the NW Board recently, and I hadn't even looked to see what you got. I know what it's like to really want feedback but not get it, not with music but other things. I downloaded the songs at the bottom of your sig:

The Freestyle - Great beat, I think your voice struggles a little bit to convey strong emotion. It never really changes throughout the verse, but its solid. Not a bad effort.

Northwess Dummy - This is a stronger, more head-bumping beat. It almost sounds like Obie Trice on an Eminem beat. I love the chorus, and I like how the voices fluctuate throughout the song (I'm not sure if that's you or somebody else doing that real high voice?). Great chorus, great song, this one's staying in my rotation for sure.

Round and Round - Another solid song, I don't like these more happy songs as much as I do the bangers, so I don't think this is quite as good as the last one, but I can't say anything bad about the beat, the rhymes, or anything. Solid.

Lean Wit It - Wasn't feeling the beat that much, made it hard to really get into the lyrics.

Thanks for making these available for download, I'm going to keep them all and bump the shit out of that Northwess Dummy track.

Apr 6, 2006
Thats whats up, Panther.

I love the feedback. I was waitin for someone to either shit on my efforts or commend me, so that I can shoot out more shit. Im sittin on recent projects and I wanna let Siccness getta listen FIRST.

My dude (Professa, who's featured on a few of my shits) agrees with you totally and if there was some way I could really THANK you for your input, I would.