SNEAK PREVIEW - LYNCH BY INCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
if Lynch made his beats like that on Lynch By Inch, i'm buying 2 copies. that beat is tight! my fav Lynch track ever was the first track on his "Now Eat" sound track. hopefully the album sounds alot like that. on that intro, where you can hear a voice say, "one by one", where did that come from? wasn't it on a movie and wasn't it also on another Lynch track or somthing?
but regardless im picking that Lynch c.d. up and i'll get all my friends to get it, too.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
that shit was ok....i didnt see n e thing special...but it would need work 2 be n e better

Apr 25, 2002
Not really sure the point of the whole thing, it didn't really make me want to go out and purchase the cd once it comes out(even though I already am). And what is this leading to? Is there supposed to be a little movie on the lynch by inch dvd or something? Also, ripping off the Blair Witch project has been done so many times, and that movie is a few years old now, you could have done something more original.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
that sounds cool. What about a video cause lynch said that there'll also be a video on that dvd is that right?