SMOKIN GROOVES.....DID ANYONE GO???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Damn that mugg was packed....we didn't go in, but hit it in the beginning promoting and then again after when folks was gettin out....got off alot of shyt, real coo. Copperz was hatin fo real tho talkin bout we needed permits to pass out flyers....crazy shyt I tell ya....

Anyway...anyone go & how was the concert?

PR.

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
Copperz was hatin fo real tho talkin bout we needed permits to pass out flyers....crazy shyt I tell ya....

PR.

simon i was out there-->my lady got some tix--so i was out there promoting on my way in------->it was a cool concert<-nothing special--maybe cuz im not in2 main stream muzik.

-JURASSIC 5 was the hi lite, i've never heard of them be4 but they got the crowd hyped
the line up was (open 2 close)

-cee lo<-no 1 paid attention-and you couldnt understand shit he was saying
-truth hurtz<-no 2 paid attention 2 her either--->it was hilarious cuz the only time they cheered was when they played that track off the radio
-JURRASSIC 5--they brought the house down--there old skool sytle rap went well with the crowd<-they got the place popin'
-LAREYN HILL--she did her thing and dropped the knowledge--her new album is like spoken werd with a beat.
-the ROOTS--they were pretty sick but nothing special<2 me
-OUTCAST->the crowd really responded 2 there preformence--they played all there hitz

-it was a bitch getting out the mutha though

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Re: Re: SMOKIN GROOVES.....DID ANYONE GO???

JESTER said:

-JURRASSIC 5--they brought the house down--there old skool sytle rap went well with the crowd<-they got the place popin'

-the ROOTS--they were pretty sick but nothing special<2 me
Damn, if I would have only known these two groups were on the bill I would have been at that. All I heard was that Lauryn Hill and Outkast were gonna be there.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: SMOKIN GROOVES.....DID ANYONE GO???

JESTER said:

-cee lo<-no 1 paid attention-and you couldnt understand shit he was saying
-truth hurtz<-no 2 paid attention 2 her either--->it was hilarious cuz the only time they cheered was when they played that track off the radio

I think you're exaggerating a little bit. You know how it is. People only know what comes on the radio so of course the response would be rowdier to her radio song than the rest. As for CEE LO, I can't understand what he says either!!!