SLR albums and comps....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I have a good idea of what albums are coming out from SLR, but I was wondering what comps and other labels albums SLR artists are on....I know all the ones that are already out....But are there any albums that are coming out soon that I/we should keep a look out for?

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Dividenz is on the following: Bullet's NW Rain compilation, Murder Dog/ Jus Family compilation, Vic Vodka's compilation, Lil G and Mo-X, YV, Crytical, some Gettin Greedy shit (not sure which album), Chokolate (Savv Records), and a gang of other shit that I can't think of off the top....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
good shit notes.....if i remember correctly the track you and COLA did for BD's album was replaced with a newer track.....But I was talking to them about it over Spring break and it sounded like they wanted to do more work with you guys.....

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
North Coast Rain features Sakastik, Skunt, & Dividenz....I plan on getting some of the other Street Level cats on North Coast Rain PT. II due out later this summer. I plan to do a lot more stuff with Street Level, Unexpected Arrival, and D-Sane in the future now that the warrants are no longer and I can actually come back to the state....I'm hoping to get Skunt, Sarkastik, Dividenz and D-sane all on one song for the new Bullet album Dedication & Desire which is coming along quite nicely I must say....I have 2 more big Cali names that I added to the record but I won't be unveiling who for a little while....

Big Ups to Street Level....ofcourse

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Sixxness said:
good shit notes.....if i remember correctly the track you and COLA did for BD's album was replaced with a newer track.....But I was talking to them about it over Spring break and it sounded like they wanted to do more work with you guys.....
I'm always here.....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Night Shield said:
Hopefully we can get some Street Level pits to pop up on our compilation, The Alliance. :)
i know i shouldn't say this since this is the SLR forum....BUT.....what about some cats from Gettin Greedy (BD, Mak One, etc)?

Definately some SLR savs tho....Notes and COLA! Crytical, YV, SKUNT, shit, everyone from SLR! lol.....