slim thug-like a boss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
anyone seen this video...its pretty koo...I liked how they show tha footage of him at tha annual carmona carshow down here in texas....

Apr 25, 2002
just a question, is all of slim thigs albums chopped and screwed? i downloaded a few tracks off his old albums, and they were all like that.....i like slim thug, as well as other southern rappers, but i like em when they spittin hard, i aint down with that chopped and screwed..so r all his albums like that, and will his new one be like that?

Aug 18, 2003
i7.photobucket.com
greedygreg209 said:
just a question, is all of slim thigs albums chopped and screwed? i downloaded a few tracks off his old albums, and they were all like that.....i like slim thug, as well as other southern rappers, but i like em when they spittin hard, i aint down with that chopped and screwed..so r all his albums like that, and will his new one be like that?
no mostly all the cd have regular versions availble

Aug 9, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
..homie kinda looks like flip..i know they are affiliated somehow right

naw they aint affiliated...slim's from tha northside flip's from tha southside(even though his style is kinda northern)....

cracca_slappa said:
that was one hell of a crowd at that show
if you thought that was a crowd you should of seen how it got when lil jon, spm & ugk performed.....