slept on X songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
witta mask on pt. 2...its that fuckin chorus...its a rare thing to make a really good, simple chorus....most of the time, u cant get simple and good...i will, always think, that till the day i die, X-raided is way tooo slept on nationwide. he has more heat than anyone i know. but yeah, pt. 2 is one of my favorites by him.

Apr 18, 2003
i heard that intro a LONG time agp....its different then the freestyle aint it?

and the homie says he saw an x-raided cd in NYC....they must be stupid not to know that west coast cant be fucked wit..

Im new to this forum and i just started getting into underground music. After listening to Lynch, X-Raided, Mr.Doctor, and all of Doomsday Productions artist; I have left mainstream Rap/Hip-Hop behind and ima download all those songs yall mentioned too.

I especially like : X-Raided ft. Brotha Lynch Hung - Liqqa, Niggaz n' Triggaz dont know if its slept on or whut but its sicc and the over the phone recording from prison makes it sounds hard.

P.S. Last I heard X-Raided was in prison and from an unreliable source (my Homeboy) that X-Raided was beat to death in prison. Is it True?

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
the intro is not the freestyle... it's not really a song, I found it on some old cds I have of mp3's.... and it's good to see that supporting an artist means downloading their music, I wish people bootlegged my work.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
silver14209 said:
lol...

if you really like it, youll buy the cds...

so whats the intro? what he say? aint he talkin to coleone?

go download some other bull shit

you need to cop pretty much anything mentioned on this board