SLEEPDANK $IGHNS TO THIZZ NATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2006
$LEEPDANK First release through thizz due date iz july 18th. It feature's all new tracks from yukmouth,b-legit,mistah fab,keak da sneak,e-40 & turf talk With 15 minute dvd about $LEEPDANK himself .Also in store's now @ all tower and wherehouse records ,silver platter's cop the Hot Shit cd & also Vallejo's Top Exec just released on 4/4/06 hit up sleep @ www.myspace.com/Sleepdank check out the single for the Thizz release DANKER NATION thank you seattle ..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it's not like they require much to "sign" with them....they should throw another fundraiser for Mac Dre and then keep the money for themselves again! class acts there!

Mar 20, 2006
i feel you that you might think he's following the crowd but can i ask ya;ll something though where was the name thizz founded at in the crest right where is sleepdank originally from the crest right . so it aint like he jumping on the band wagon thizz is a hood thang period people that aint from the crest thats on thizz to me is following crest shit sleepdank knew mac dre since 1986 so it took a minute but now he's there on thizz .Plus sleepdank doesnt tryu to be mac dre on every song like all the thizz artist's youy heard his solo's thats what sleepdank will bring to thizz originality thanks for your opinon though.And about some fund raiser i dont know about that i think you need to get out yo feeling's ok thank you

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't say shit about bandwagon, but thanks for bringing up that good point about how that's what's really goin on.

And I've been told by a very reliable source that Thizz had several "fundraisers" for Mac Dre/his family or whatever, and the cats from Thizz Ent. pocketed all the money. And this supposedly has happened multiple times.

As for how long he knew MD-obviously they weren't that good of friends or he would have been rapping with him for the whole time. Either that or dude just wasn't good enough.

How about you ask Syko where "thizz music" came from since he damn near produced that whole fuckin album where it gained it's popularity. I'm not knocking Thizz music, just the cats that put a fuckin "Mac Dre/Thizz Ent presents" sticker on their albums so they don't flop cause in reality they suck.

And if you don't know about that fundraiser, you should re-evaluate who you surround yourself with. Or at least listen to people objectively and not believe everything they tell you. We're not talkin a couple bucks, I'm talkin about a lot of cash that these fucks pretty much stole. OK THANK YOU.

Mar 20, 2006
what ever you saying about a fundraiser dont got nothing to do with sleep at all or what psyko did,sleepdank iz from the crest,mac dre is from the crest ,so to whoever,,just simply do the math . sleepdank & mac dre are from the same hood , thizz started in the crest ,so whoever holding personal gripes take them up with the c.e.o of thizz not sleepdank any way it's a 50/50thang sleepykat/thizz nation,remember sleepdank has a lot of solo's not under thizz ,that he has in store's it's just the crest is coming back to bring thizz back to the way crest cats do it thank you.and plus sleepdank dont run with thizz it's just business know about it . sounds like someone is heated at thizz nation success

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I didn't mention 'Sleepdank's' name period. I was just wondering if they were gonna put on the gay ass "Mac Dre/Thizz Ent Presents" sticker so the album actually sells places outside the Bay. Nothin against dude or his music. I'm commenting on Thizz Ent.

Mar 20, 2006
ah for sure you know it will bare the stamp , shit atleast when you see it under sleepdank name atleast it will make sense .sleepdank has appeared on every mac dre cd all the way up to genie of the lamp and that's when sleep started his own label sleepy kat .I love all bay shit, all seattle shit but i grew up in the crest with these cat's so it aint no perpatratin an frontin boo.i kind of help promote sleep because i think he got talent..

Aug 9, 2002
it's about time he signed! i always wondered why he wasn't signed from the get go. but it kinda makes since cause psd is not signed to thizz and he has his own label also. but other than that that was good move cause he's an original. thizz should put out a cutthoat committe album wit all original niggas which consist of mac mall, dubee, sleep dank, da unda dog, psd, miami, j-diggs, tic toc, and the looie crew if they still around. that would be dope