Slam Dunk Contestants Announced

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Did Rudy have any business in the dunk contest? Prolly not. But I did root for him because he plays for my team. Regardless of all that, I did think the dunk contest was set up to be Nate vs Howard though.

Jun 27, 2005
LOL YOUR AN IDIOT. HOW DO U FIGURE? CUZ YOUR A PORTLAND FAN SO U THINK IT WAS THE DOPEST? HE DID A FANCY THROW BUT A WEAK ASS DUNK. AND ACCORDING TO THE JUDGES, HE WAS LAST IN THE FIRST ROUND. LAST PLACE!!..........STUPID
nah, stupid. I could be a fan of any other team or not even an nba fan at all, to me Rudy had the best dunk, stupid. Even the announcers said he was robbed. It aint even a big deal that shit was rigged anyway, plus its just for show. Dunk contest been garbage for a long time now anyway so why should this year be any exception?

Jan 18, 2006
you know the last one he was in he lost right? i think it was to jonathan bender.
yeah that was fucked, all he had to do was make his last dunk and he would have won but he didnt do some weak ass dunk. Whats funny is hes never mentioned with the other great dunkers of the dunk contest when in reality he did just as good as any of them damn near and i still say the one he did in the second one he won was the best dunk ever in the contest cuz of the degree of difficulty

Feb 5, 2006
nah, stupid. I could be a fan of any other team or not even an nba fan at all, to me Rudy had the best dunk, stupid. Even the announcers said he was robbed. It aint even a big deal that shit was rigged anyway, plus its just for show. Dunk contest been garbage for a long time now anyway so why should this year be any exception?
WUT YOUR SAYIN IS AN OPINION, U DUMBASS. YOUR A BLAZER FAN WHO THINKS THE BLAZER PLAYER SHOULD HAVE WON. U CALLED ME STUPID SAYIN HE HAD THE BEST DUNK, WELL ACCORDING TO THE JUDGES HE HAD THE WEAKEST DUNK AND I AGREE. DOPE SETUP BUT WEAK DUNK. HE SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN BEEN THERE

AND JUST TO ADD, VINCE CARTER IS THE BEST DUNKER OF ALL TIME