skip dog/ezsd/lil jazz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
the only cd i have of the three is skip dog, and that is a cold ass album. i think they are all out of fairfield. give me some history on the click, and some insight into why they have not released any more material.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

their first album was EZSD "Game 2 Be Sold" which is very rare. It was released on SMG and was produced entirely by Mike Mosely and Sam Bostic. I think E Double Z went to jail, and Skip Dog got down with T-Roy for the production on his and Lil Jazz's album... Their supposed to come out with an album called Madd Currency, but i don't know what happened to that

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
their first album was EZSD "Game 2 Be Sold" which is very rare. It was released on SMG and was produced entirely by Mike Mosely and Sam Bostic.
EZSD

i swooped that in 94-95...shit was knoccin
i lost it
but if you find it in the store swoop cuzzz its sum bay knoc beleeve dat
yeah dey fron da field

ya i said fron

down INSANE

May 14, 2002
yeah, i think its hard for them to stay consistent in puttin out shit because they aint really fuckin with anybody with any real big clout in the rap game(as far as i know)......plus the legal problems jazz and E double Z have had....plus they from a small city....but i do know that they aint no newcomers to the game because i know for a fact skip been rapping since 88-89 i remember that nigga in jr. high spittin.....its just too bad real underground cats with some talent, cant get no luv in the industry....flatz got alot of talent out here,but most of these niggas would rather devote their time to the hustle than really devoting they selves to studio time and trying to get a deal.........

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

INSANE1 said:

EZSD

i swooped that in 94-95...shit was knoccin
i lost it
but if you find it in the store swoop cuzzz its sum bay knoc beleeve dat
yeah dey fron da field

ya i said fron

down INSANE
kuya insane1 is knowin about that EZSD
i was lovin that "Dank Smokin" trak.... classic Mike Mosely shit........