SiX SiC SicX...this is ur life..lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2003
tell me why this boy on here tryin to talk down...lol...he mad cause his weak ass attempt to give a demo to lynch while he was present when lynch was listening got tha tape thrown bacc and got a bricc thrown at him??a year later this site came and this is what his face was like when he found out lynch Actually POSTED HERE...

o yea...and dont say imma diccryder...i listened to lynch 1nce and i thot he was ok...its just my opinion...

Mar 8, 2003
and then his gang of faggots got together and huddled...thot of a plan, but with the little money they had they couldnt buy a pc so SiC SiC Sicx had to Sic Sic Succ some dicc for it...lol..When the sky opened out came a big pile of feces to hit the SiX SiC SicX posse...lol...this is a picture before tha shitting happened...

LMAO

Mar 8, 2003
o yea and sic sic succsalota dicc is tha one wit his eyes wide open cause thats tha most money he has ever seen without havin to get on his knees...lol...and he looks different before tha acid lunch accident

Nov 7, 2002
Damn.........

YOU ARE ONE NERDY, GAY, LAME MUTHAFUCKA MAN...That Shit Wans't Even Funny, It Was The Gayest Shit I Have Ever Seen, Brainstorm And Think Up Of Something That Would Actually Hurt My Feelings Or Make People Laugh Next-Time, LOL, Ya Nerd...

Sep 17, 2002
uh oh, i better watch my ass or this fools gonna post some pitures a what he thinks my mom looks like...seriously, whats it take ta get ta get banned from these boards? this muthafukka six aktin so fukkin gay all tha time an i would think someone would finally just say "fukk it" and ban him

Sep 17, 2002
lol where tha fukks ^^^that^^^ kome from? that was your response six? nah nigga, i got a girl "...big ass, big tits// nice lips// sukks dikk// my bitch// hot shit..." and she tastes good too, lol...but i bet your ass doesn't got a girl ta fukk...shit i'm engaged nigga, so kome up with a better insult, kuz i get tha pussy, and you don't...

D

danny-b

whats with all the goonies stuff on this message board? somebody on this the other day said i look like sloath from the goonies.

In every thread she (as in sicx) posts in somebody tells you she (as in sicx again) is a Female. Nobody catches that. So let me clear it up. SICX IS A FEMALE! coo? aight. now, my point is, she's a fuckin broad. Dont give her so much attention. Broads want attention. You dont need to acknowledge her at all. Just ask yourself "Who's the ho?" and keep coasting