since I've got a few minutes...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
All bullshit aside, I'm live from the gym right now on a 60 minute bike ride....and decided to talk to yall out there about a few things. Ya boy done lost about 25lbs in just under 7mos or so...just on some life changing shit u know. Wisening up to life, the struggles I still go thru internally and externally, love and the persuit of my own sanity; not to mention happiness.

I've ran into quite a few people who support my music since moving back and the main question I get is; "where ya been, and when ya droppin another one man...sj needs ya music homie". One love if your one of those people I ran into. My answer is this....I been in a personal struggle with rap music and my own personal growth into a respectable man outside music. I love rap and it has been good to me thus far, but I took a few steps back to see what direction the music is going in and its sad to me personally. Today's rap is not what I want to be a part of...(dance themes, jewelry themes, lip gloss themes, chicken noodle soup themes)...get my point?

I've realized that the market has drastically changed and there is a lack of real substance. I'm not on some political shit...but just on some everyday people shit. Because lets all be honest with each other...we can't all afford them cars, them jewels...and I know most of you rappers personally....it's either borrowed, stolen or a real good substitute. Stats prove all you baller rappers false that your not selling....sales are DOWN so keep it real.

Have I decided to quit? Naw...not at all...but I have decided to watch how I write and what I write about. This also means...taking my sweet ass time. I don't write unless I feel it or I have something to say now and that is something I never could say until this year. Think I'm lyin about takin my sweet ass time? Ask my producer remy remaq....I don't return emails sometimes or calls to him sometimes because I just aint in the zone I need to be at that moment so I don't want to keep talking about the new album. Its all personal to me but nothing to him, my family nor to yall who support me. I take this shit way too serious, its not rap, mix, press, distro for me...its more time consuming and personal.

I hope yall respect that...its as real as I can be. I'm focused on life, the persuit of my own happiness, making good music and getting the chance to hear what as many of yall think about the new side of me. 3 verses to finish on the new album "Dayz Like This" and its out of my hands. For those who said fuck what everyone talkin, I'm stickin to supportin Playa Rae....I love yall....100.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i feel you on that rae..u got my support 100%...u real ass dude never fake. much respect...cant wait for that new one to drop though..u ever plan on doing shows in AZ?? IF U DO ME AND THE HOMIES ARE THERE...100

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
I dont support anything that comes outta this mans mouth because he don't have no love for his boy no mo'! Don't call me, don't write to his boy NADA!! Damn this Rae guy!! lol! I miss ya brotha! Ain't seen in a month or more and I hope all is well! You know I took this same direction myself and it worked out perfect for me dawg! Either way, you my fam dawg and you can hit me anytime for anything! Like TODAY you half breed!!!! jaja.