SILLY ASS INTERNET BEEF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

C-ron

yall r jus sayin that cuz i clowned u in other threads.dont hate me cuz u cant fade me.

Bugsy how u gonna say whiteboy when u r white?you'z a sucka u come in my thread postin dumb shit like"i didnt kno there were palm treez in tacoma"did i say that wuz me or somewhere in tacoma?you'z a dumbass whiteboy.nuff said

tragic losses you'z a sucka.:rolleyes:

LIL G here's the truth homie.i wuz jus say all this talkin shit on the internet is 4 bitches.& if its that serious 2 come up 2 my house & we can settle it there.d-sane has my address & i told come 2 my house but he wont.i told them i would drop it but they still keep talk shit like hoes.im not the type of cat who gonna keep talkin shit on the internet "ima in the streets nigga".but these lil seattle cats dont wanna C me.im drop it tho like i said"TALKIN SHIT ON THE INTERNET IS A BITCH MOVE"

C-ron said:
yall r jus sayin that cuz i clowned u in other threads.dont hate me cuz u cant fade me.

Bugsy how u gonna say whiteboy when u r white?you'z a sucka u come in my thread postin dumb shit like"i didnt kno there were palm treez in tacoma"did i say that wuz me or somewhere in tacoma?you'z a dumbass whiteboy.nuff said

If you knew how to read dumb fuck you would see i said you wish you were white, thats why you talk bout them in every post...you already disrespected my boy notes,and he gave you the address were the show was going to be,but we didnt see you there? you talk all this big game and tell everyone to come c u,well be a man & post were and when,you pussy wanna be whiteboy.....post your picture too,or u dont want everyone to laugh when they see that u look like earkl's twin brother.....you seem to know what everybody else looks like,now its your turn,step up lil internet G

Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:

tragic losses you'z a sucka.:rolleyes:

LIL G here's the truth homie.i wuz jus say all this talkin shit on the internet is 4 bitches.& if its that serious 2 come up 2 my house & we can settle it there.d-sane has my address & i told come 2 my house but he wont.i told them i would drop it but they still keep talk shit like hoes.im not the type of cat who gonna keep talkin shit on the internet "ima in the streets nigga".but these lil seattle cats dont wanna C me.im drop it tho like i said"TALKIN SHIT ON THE INTERNET IS A BITCH MOVE"
YOU SEEM TO BE CONFUSED GRASSHOPPER....I CLOWNED YOU.......ANYONE CAN CHECK MY THREAD DIRECTED AT YOU AND TELL WHO CLOWNED WHO....PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO IT AGAIN.......I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO HAVE A HEARTATTACK FROM LAUGHING AT YOU......FROM ONE WHITE MAN TO ANOTHER....SHUT THE FUCK UP

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ you like fuckin' people in the ass? btw, you said talkin shit on the net is for bitches, but what you JUST said ABOVE is talking shit. NOW WHO'S A BITCH? BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

C

C-ron

gayness im defendin myself against u internet hoes.come C me lil whiteboy i would beat the dog shit outta u & thats on somethin.bring your potna 2 if u want.IM BE IN SEATTLE 4 SOME COMEDY SHOW real soon.i hope i run into u internet marks.

Bugsy check your pm you gay ass whiteman.lol u got my address now so dont hesitate 2 run up YA BITCH.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
C-ron said:
gayness im defendin myself against u internet hoes.come C me lil whiteboy i would beat the dog shit outta u & thats on somethin.bring your potna 2 if u want.IM BE IN SEATTLE 4 SOME COMEDY SHOW real soon.i hope i run into u internet marks.

either way you're still talking shit. quit trying to make what i say irrelevant to your situation. most people on here are hypocrits. including myself. you said internet shit talkin is gay, yet you do it. i said internet shit talkin was stupid, yet I do it....most people say it's stupid, and they still do it. how about you tell me where and when the comedy show is.....or are you too scared that I might show up 50 deep?

Jun 4, 2002
fuck c-ron!!!!!!!

fuck the bulllshit!!! whats your address? since you got such a problem with so called whiteboys you can square up with one!!!! im down for
what ever we can record it and post it on the siccness if you want!!!
you can bring your hommie 2 if you like!! its whatever!!!!!! im down
to scrap,gun tap,plasic wrap.....lol what ever!!!! say the word ya big crip!!

C-ron said:

Bugsy check your pm you gay ass whiteman.lol u got my address now so dont hesitate 2 run up YA BITCH.
is it the same fake address you gave mr dogg?there you go talkin bout fags and whiteboys,you fuckin wanna be.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
c-ron is a fuckin bitch....he acts like since he gave d-sane his "address" that d still has it. like he fuckin put it in his personal phone/address booklet....c-ron, post your address on here. your REAL address. or are you too much of a bitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.