Signed with TechN9ne Strange Music....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2003
Bassicly my favorite rapper from the mid 90's together with my new favorite rapper since 2000/2001 but the one from 2000 bossin and the eldest under his wing, shit is funny to me, but i do seriously think that good music will deffinatly come out of this, imo strange is doing it big time, check out new trailer for scratch they mention tech's name, all these artist collabing etc etc if tech and trav keep on going some of the artist not wanting to open for him gonna end up on his label :lick:

uhhhm Rakim/jay-z/M&M/Keisha

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
wow...

Get an email saying you have a private message...Come on here and see that Lynch Sighned with Tech9???

It's been a while...

And Travis---As in Curbie??...WFT??

Hoepfully This will Get Lynch on the radio down here...If they make the right combo, and go mainstream, They definatly have a chance of Really dropping a single that will play all around...
Sorta like what Happend with E-40 and that "monkey" song...That was a trip to hear him on theradio down here with T-Pain...

Either way...To those who give a shit, what's up??---Vamps still runing things??

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
This sounds like good news to me... hopefully I'll actually get to see him in concert now here in KS... Lynch has been my favorite rapper since I was 11-12 years old... and Tech's a big influence too here in the Midwest, so it's like a dream come true for a fan like me... GOOD SHIT.