Siccness BEST Movie of 2009 = Inglourious Basterds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Of the movies listed - which was your favorite of 2009?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2008
when you do a poll like this.. you should break it down into categories.. like best comedy or best thriller.. cause there are alot of movies that are just as good as the next. just appealin to different genres.. its like comparing metallica to tupac

May 9, 2002
when you do a poll like this.. you should break it down into categories.. like best comedy or best thriller.. cause there are alot of movies that are just as good as the next. just appealin to different genres.. its like comparing metallica to tupac
You're completely missing the point of this poll.

There is a "best picture" category at the Oscar's...are you putting the pieces together now?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
You're completely missing the point of this poll.

There is a "best picture" category at the Oscar's...are you putting the pieces together now?

very well put...i kinda see it now.

And wtf they put me down for rise of the lycans....my vote when to Inglorious...i must have clicked the wrong one or when i clicked it his the arrow button...

1 more vote for inglorious

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
I voted Basterds. I just watched it and thought it was great. District 9 would've been a good choice and I like Moon a lot but its too low-key to be the best film of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.