Siccmade T-shirts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2002
i'm waiting on some shit too.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
HOOP said:
You should let the SICCMADE people know that I already sent like 60$ two or three years ago for a jersey, and never got shit...I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that I want one of these shirts, and it would be really cool if I didn't drop another dime for a couple of them...
Hey HOOP,

You will definately get one homie. Our Bad we also got some other thangs to compensate for your troubles...........

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
Tight...

I was really wanting a jersey when you had them available...

But either way...I received the "Siccmade Chronicals"...That was coo, I still got that...Like a collectors item now I bet...
I need to pick up that D-Dubb still...I keep forgeting, and buying DVD's instead...lol...