siccmade in canada

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
lol. thanks for vouching boys. haha. there ya go siccmade, yall should work on gettin some shit up here, especially to my local store. there is this chain that is only in western canada called a&b sound, cheapest CD prices so most people buy CDs there. heres the website... www.absound.ca i hope to see a copy of Season Of Da Siccness there soon. lol.

PS....i know if u search the site they have quite a few bay area artists listed, but that shit aint in store, u gotta order online and they charge u outrageous amounts and are often out of stock, might as well bend over and take it up the ass...

May 3, 2002
I've discussed this with Lynch before about comming out to Toronto for a show. Siccmade aint the biggest thing but with a lil promotion i think you'd get alot of attention up here.

Sep 29, 2003
thats the other thing man. when most people think canada they think toronto or vancouver lol. my city is the third largest and nobody ever thinks to come to calgary. its all good though, i love siccmade and the whole bay area / sacramento scene and i will continue to support.

May 3, 2002
MaKaVeLi_420 said:
thats the other thing man. when most people think canada they think toronto or vancouver lol. my city is the third largest and nobody ever thinks to come to calgary. its all good though, i love siccmade and the whole bay area / sacramento scene and i will continue to support.

Calgary is not the third largest.