Siccmade Gear for Sale..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Do they have any aprons or hankerchiefs? I would like to surprise my mother with one. She would be most pleased.

May 3, 2002
x-loc said:
damn 120 dollars...i wish i would.you could get them on evildooinz for cheaper.
itz all good.. u order from them.. wait 8 months or never get ur shit. lol :devious:

my shit is clean, after i get the money.. shipped priority 2-3 days at ur house.. siccmade will never ever be that quick.

May 3, 2002
rippemup said:
What? u know its tru Rippemup.. i got mad love for Siccmade.. and will alwayz be a fan.. but u gotta face the facts.. people aint gettin shit.. yall have a lotta things to be workin out.. i just hope everything flows a lotta better and stays that way in time.. i mean i know everything aint siccmades fault.. but thats the way things look to the fans when nothings bein put out.. CD's, Shirts and so on.. feel me?

May 3, 2002
Re: Norman Speakz

Norman Batez said:
Do they have any aprons or hankerchiefs? I would like to surprise my mother with one. She would be most pleased.

You'd have to email lynch and ask him about those.. :rolleyes:

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

SANDMAN said:

You'd have to email lynch and ask him about those.. :rolleyes:

I shall do so, my mother will be most displeased if I order something for myself and nothing for her. She always taught me never to be selfish. Thank You and God Bless You!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

I have gotten no response from Lynch or anyone else on this matter! Anyone know how to reach these people? I would be most appreciative, Thank You and God Bless You!