Siccmada and Smoke-A-lot Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
If theres one thing that would be worth spending some time listening to after blowing some factory-grand-daddy-purple w/a topping of strawberry-cough-cold-water-extract.....it would be a mixtape with some vicious lynch vocals and a few thugged out Yukmouth verses mixed with a little bit of Loki and phonk beta production.....that would be the SICCMADE!!!!

Feb 11, 2005
Siccmade and the Regime family, now that would be for the Sicc Niggazz. Definately a Knocker, now don't get me wrong about the Factory Grand Daddy purple, but I'm more of a Purple rain with a topping of Nectar Extract!! That's some baller designer drugs mayne!!!

Feb 11, 2005
suspect#1 said:
maybe in 98-2000

Suspect#1 probably has some lame ass cd's in his library. I don't know what he's doin in this siccmade forum , he should be in some mainstream forums or something!

Apr 25, 2002
maybe so.....your and a few others the only ones ridin siccmade dick these days though wsup with that? regime is sick but they were better as tha mobb with

dru down
luniz
phats bossalini
cydal
nuklehead
nic nac
3 x krazy

that would have been a knockin album

but they still hella tight now

siccmade???

they aint put nothing good out in years