SHOW IN YAKIMA AREA!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
BULLET's X-MAS BASH
Featuring performances by Bullet, Dividenz, Skuntdunanna & Lac of Respect, Juice, Rez Hogs, Texas T & Smoke Dog.

FRIDAY DECEMBER 26TH, 2003
ZILLAH, WA @ Mario's (1002 Vintage Road) - 2 shows! All ages from 6-9pm and 21+ (w/full bar) from 10pm-2am - $5 adv. $7 at door. For tickets + info call 509-830-0069

May 2, 2002
Parapraxis said:
it said notes posted yesterday, at 2 in the morning which technically was the 26th..... 16 hours notice the day after xmas to get to yakima :confused:
yeah my bad. I didn't think to post it up until it was too late for most people. I put it up there in case anyone from the Yakima area saw it. The show was tight too.

Sep 12, 2002
so how did the 2 shows thing work? everyone can come in @ 6, u did your sets then @ 9 kick out the under 21 and do the same sets again or did it get switched up??

thanks for tryn to let everyone know even on late notice... howcome there werent any previous posts on this, i would have figured bullet woulda posted info on it...

May 2, 2002
Parapraxis said:
so how did the 2 shows thing work? everyone can come in @ 6, u did your sets then @ 9 kick out the under 21 and do the same sets again or did it get switched up??

thanks for tryn to let everyone know even on late notice... howcome there werent any previous posts on this, i would have figured bullet woulda posted info on it...
1st it was an all ages show then they kicked out everyone under 21 and had a 21+ show. We basically did the same sets. I would have posted it sooner but I didn't even think about it until Friday night.