should vick get a 2nd chance in the nfl?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

should vick get a 2nd chance in the nfl?

• Total voters

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
why not if a pedaphile can why cant he...ppl kill me with this micheal vick shit same ppl that would send there kids out to fight the bully of the neighborhood skreaming fuck micheal vick i see something real wrong with that....

Apr 25, 2002
Why not? Other mofo's who come out of prison and have the opportunity to regain there old job back if they were on good terms before they were locked up in most cases will get rehired.

Feb 13, 2008
Fuccin right. If he still got it, then he definately should get a 2nd chance. Dude was exciting to watch, even though he killed my Saints half the time. :ermm: Shit, he only 28 yrs old. Give him a chance.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
NFL is NOT the league of model citizens, so lets not fake it now all of a sudden..at the end of the day the NFL is a business and profit is all they care about it. There are other players who have done worse..I say, he has paid his "debt to society"..although he didnt owe society a damn thing..he should be able to get another chance..

May 4, 2005
they should let him play. shit they took some prime years from him already.

dog fights happen all over the place... he just got caught.

Jul 6, 2008
i would consider lettin him over the years when this case dies down, but for now in the present and near future, overall i said no cuz of the severity of what he did, his inscincere remorse and apology at the podium in front
of reporters and live tv. i dont think he is sorry bout burying them dogs, they was just objects and possesions to him.
the opposition is too much, every game is gonna be negative, every city he visit is gon be negative, fans is not gon accept this kina shit, it is hard for fans to forget and forgive him in this situation.

ask me in like 2-4 years, and then ill probably sway to lettin him play.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
i would consider lettin him over the years when this case dies down, but for now in the present and near future, overall i said no cuz of the severity of what he did, his inscincere remorse and apology at the podium in front
of reporters and live tv. i dont think he is sorry bout burying them dogs, they was just objects and possesions to him.
the opposition is too much, every game is gonna be negative, every city he visit is gon be negative, fans is not gon accept this kina shit, it is hard for fans to forget and forgive him in this situation.

ask me in like 2-4 years, and then ill probably sway to lettin him play.
lol....what "fans" are you talking about?

Jul 6, 2008
when i said fans i meant the opposing teams fans and also fans of the team he is gonna be playing for. i know if the 9ers signed him, they will be a lot of pet owner 9ers fans that will defintely not back him up or the move to sign him. the 9ers pet owner fans will come out and boo his ass.

not jsut pet owner fans coming out and booing him, but people who are against the kina shit he did to them dogs. its to much of a media circus, too many peta animal abus animal rights organizations will coem out on sundays and protest, putting the protests in the limelight and not the football game that is being played at hand. it is a negative publicity that would be a black eye sore for a team at the present moment.

taht is why i say he shouldnt go back into the nfl until maybe 2-4 years from now, cuz its too heated right now, you gotta wait till this shit dies off.

but, if a team is that desperate to sign him, than go for it, jsut know what you is getting beforehand.

Feb 8, 2009
AND FOR THE RECORD, DOG FIGHTS ARE THE SHIT!!!
VERY ENTERTAIN'N'!!!

i gotta agree w, yungnutz on that 1
and whoever said dog fights happen he just got caught is right 2
they let bret favre keep playin even though he admitted to being addicted 2 pain pills ...
they should let him play.... its not like madden or the fans arnt gunna talk shit anyway
who knows a few years from now itll all be a joke