Should I use this pick up line?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
I have business cards That say BIG J, recording/productions with my Number on it. This is how it goes:

"Here's my card, Hit me up for beats"

And that Beats as in Beat guts

S

SHOHEI BABA

pick the bitch up and beat the shit out of her

after she's bleeding on the ground for a few minutes throw her in the trunk of her car and then shoot her - the pussy will be cold so you will have to chop the pelvis off and throw it into the microwave until it gets nice and hot then fuck it

how's THAT for a pick up line

May 27, 2002
SHOHEI BABA said:
pick the bitch up and beat the shit out of her

after she's bleeding on the ground for a few minutes throw her in the trunk of her car and then shoot her - the pussy will be cold so you will have to chop the pelvis off and throw it into the microwave until it gets nice and hot then fuck it

how's THAT for a pick up line
never ceases to amaze me

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
OMG that is sooooo romantic! Totally do it dude. You'll get the highest caliber of female known to man.
Thanks Sarge, I take it someone already tried that line on you.
Naw I wouldn't really say it like that, I'd be more discrete.

I'm really tryin' to see whatz up with this girl in my class though. I wouldn't say no shit like that, I'm a muthafuckin' gentleman.

@SHOHEI BABA, I don't know what to say about that pickup, thatz a lil too savage(if there is such a thing as too savage). LOL!

S

SHOHEI BABA

@SHOHEI BABA, I don't know what to say about that pickup, thatz a lil too savage(if there is such a thing as too savage). LOL!
Hmm...well then perhaps if you run up to her and say this and take a somewhat opposite approach?

"OOOH SUGA WHEN I SEEN U FROM OVER DEAH I HAD TO RUN UP CUZ I WANT TO TAKE U OUT THE HOOD AND MAKE U MY QUEEN YES I MUST DRESS YOU UP IN THE FINEST MINKS AND FURS YOU DESERVE IT YOU SEXUAL THING I WILL BUY YOU THE NEWEST DIAMONDS THEY JUST HARVESTED OUT OF THE MINES AND WE CAN GO TO THE HOUSE ON THE HILLS WHERE YOU CAN LOUNGE BY THE POOL ALL DAY WHILE I WORK HARD TO BRING HOME THE CHEDDA CHEESE LETS GET STARTED ON OUR RELATIONSHIP MY BOOBIE CAT SWEET SEXUAL THANG WOULD YOU LIKE A FINE MINTED WINE OR PERHAPS SOME CRYSTAL?!?"