should hideki matsui be eligible for ROY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i dont think so...it might be a new league to him but his old fart dinosaur ass has been a pro leaguer in japan since godzilla was around...big home run hitter huh...lmao...piece of shit trying to flow w suzukis style and swat dinky ass flyballs that barely clear second base now since his homerun power is a nogo here in the US...

the award should go to someone whos never played at a professional level...not some old fogey yankee faggot.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Sorry Yankee haters but Matsui will win the award, and u will have to deal with it!! GOT EM!!

May 8, 2002
Yes he should be eligible for the rookie of the year. I'm not all that familiar with the American League rookies so I dont know if he should win it. But he should be eligible to win since it is his first year in the Major Leagues. The Japanese league is no where near the level of the Major leagues, as proven with his drop in home runs.

May 8, 2002
i feel that as long as you are at the top level professionally in any league you shouldnt be eligible. if you are at the top level in the japanese league then you cant go for ROY over here.

i also feel that Cuban players that have played for the cuban top team shouldnt be eliigible.

now if they have have a minimal nuber of at-bats/innings pitched then ya they should be elibible. but if they have exhausted it too bad just like the youngsters here that get a couple of sept call-ups arent eligible.