Shorty Ho Disses Jae Hood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
That little bitch is at it again, my my my...

Taken word for word outta shorty o mouth himself heas wat he had to say about hood

"I talked to hood and his producer J in 1998-99 thats how i got the track (how the fuck u think i got the beat and accapella! u cant just MAKE that shit) hood and his producer J told me that i had permission to do the track with a quick 16 so in 1998-99 i did the track was never planing on using it till hood blew up.. and this nigga talking greASY LIKE he gonna do suttin this is a phone thug trust me I spoke to him and his faggot ass homo thug FLAMES all talk its whatever daddy wehen i see u in ATLANTIC CITY DADDY its on u fuckin punk..........

Heres how we doing it
Im releasing the track if hood and J like it or not. J u gave me permission to use this track years ago u fuckin fruit now cuz hood suckin kiss's dick and got a deal yall gonna acty like yall dont know noone no more... Well folks to prove i knew these niggas ima put hoods buisness in the street U EVER SPEAK MY NAME AGAIN U FUCKIN FAGGOT U GONNA NEED MORE THEN KISS TO PICK U OFF THE FLOOR...

(hoods a bitch y u think he aint ever get at young guns and them.)

And be honest wit yaself. if i "STOLE" thetrack would i:

1) REALY RELEASE IT knowing it would get back to SOMEONE
2) Promote the fuck outta hood?

But like i said daddy u poppin shit to a grown ass man dont forget i was fuckin ghetto b4 i got a deal

IM OUT

OH YEA heres hoods 2way pager #
HOLLA AT THAT U FUCKIN FAG when i see u daddy its on.."

And if u wanna hear tha Shorty-O diss to Jae Hood heas tha audio

http://www.affiliated-records.com/jaediss.mp3