SHOOTING AT YOUNG BUCK SHOW IN SD LAST NITE..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
LAST NITE I WAS SUPPOSE TO OPEN FOR YOUNG BUCK AT CANES BAR N GRILL. BUT SOME FOO GOT SHOT IN THE PARKING LOT RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. SO MY BITCH GOT ALL SHOOK UP AND WANTED TO DIP..DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THAT DUDE SURVIVED? I SEEN EM GET DUMP ON THERE WAS BLOOD WAS SQUIRTIN ALL OUT HIS CHEST AREA. I DIDNT KNOW HIM OR THE SHOOTER. BUT FELT BAD FOR DUDE.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
SAN DIEGO -- A bystander was shot in the leg when a fight between two other men in Mission Beach ended in gunfire and nine rounds missed their intended target, police said Sunday.

Two men got into a fight about 10:35 p.m. Saturday in Canes Bar & Grill near the Belmont Park roller coaster and then walked out of the bar as one of the men opened fire, said San Diego police Sgt. Rich Nemetz.

The gunman fired nine rounds, missing one man, but hitting another man who was on the street in the leg, said Nemetz.

The shooter then ran to his pickup truck and sped away, according to Nemetz.
http://www.10news.com/news/18222439/detail.html

there ya go

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
how in the fuck u shoot at someone 9 times and dont hit him but hit another muthafucka thats a bystander. stupid people with guns
THE DUMB ASS YOUNGSTA THAT WAS BUSSIN CLOSED HIS EYES ON SOME BITCH SHIT AND SHOT BLINDLY. IM SURPRIZED I DIDNT GET HIT CUZ I WAS LIKE 10 FEET FROM OH BOY WHO GOT HIT. AND THE REPORT ABOVE SAYS HE WAS HIT IN THE LEG, BUT I SEEN SHIT LEAKIN OUT HIS CHEST. MAYBE I WAS HIGH AND REMEMBERED IT WRONG, BUT THATS HOW I SEEN IT.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
So you canceled your performance? Was the promoter pissed? did Young Buck still perform
I DIPPED OUT CUZ MY BITCH WAS DRIVING AND SHE DIDNT WANNA STICK AROUND. SHE'S FROM THE BURBS AND AINT USE TO THIS TYPE OF SHIT. BUT YOUNG BUCK, C-BO AND THE OUTLAWS STILL WENT ON. THEM FOOS ARE GANGSTA AND DONT GIVE A FUCK. THE PROMOTER CALLED HIM AHEAD OF TIME AND ASKED BUCK IF HE STILL WANTED TO PERFORM CUZ OF SHOOTING.. AND BUCK WAS LIKE ''HELL YEAH, ILL WALK THREW THE YELLOWTAPE!''

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
well i guess it aint always the gangbanger shows that are getting shot up lol
wish i would have known Bo and Lawz was coming i would have fell thru...
YEAH IT WAS A SURPRISE THAT THEY CAME THREW. THEY WERENT ON THE FLYER. I THINK IF THEY WOULDA BEEN ON THE FLYER, MORE FOLKS WOULDA FELL THREW. I JUST HAPPY I DIDNT GET A STRAY IN ME.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
YEAH IT WAS A SURPRISE THAT THEY CAME THREW. THEY WERENT ON THE FLYER. I THINK IF THEY WOULDA BEEN ON THE FLYER, MORE FOLKS WOULDA FELL THREW. I JUST HAPPY I DIDNT GET A STRAY IN ME.
thats some real talk about that stray i was in that same situation a few times attending these damn shows lol but you here and still hustling...god is good..