shoe collectors...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Here are the ones I'm talking about. I had a pair of the orange ones when I was like 11 years old or some shit. They were sick as fuck.....Anywhere have a size 11 of them bad boys?

Aug 26, 2002
Anyone know if anywhere has them old Nike Bo Jackson shoes? Those were tight as fuck......
Champs had the red ones and they had some navy/baby blue ones. the only place i can think of now is the Nike outlet. I was there last week (vacaville) and saw em for $19.99. peace.

Aug 6, 2002
Damn those Bo Jacksons are hella tight. My choice would be the orange and white. Too many shoes now a days look too funky with bubbles and straps it makes them look like space boots or something.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Where else can u find the Jordan V's at? I've been looking for the white and red Jordan XIV's also,any1 know where I can find them at? I've also been looking for some red Suede NIKE Cortez,but I don't know if they even make those anymore.

Apr 25, 2002
pitty4thebitti said:
Damn those Bo Jacksons are hella tight. My choice would be the orange and white. Too many shoes now a days look too funky with bubbles and straps it makes them look like space boots or something.
The white and orange ones are the ones I had. I still think they were the tightest shoes I've ever owned......

Hell yeah the shoes today are wack as fuck. They look like shit....