shit i need

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
allright y'all, what k.c. cd's do i need to khop. ive been in va for the last four years, so i'm behind and dont really know what's going on down there music wise. this is what i got.

all tech cds
all 57th st.
grant rice mix tape
south side posse a.o.d
young rich's freeway rich
north star system
zeem

and thats it i think...

can y'all list some shit for me

thanks

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I'm still new to the local scene here, all the cd's I want aren't out yet... Kutt, Vertigo, Skatterman n Snug Brim, BG, Grant n Bubba, Grant's Smiles n Cries, Empire (the group) and of course Tech's Everready the Religion... as far as already out...Xtacy, Trajik, Rich the Factor and X-Dash... but, I think the best is yet to come man!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
The last few years in Kansas City.......

Fat Tone has established himself as a hot rapper.....for reasons on and off wax. Besure to check his cds....he's got 3 out right now

The Popper and Flip Ya Wig are still going strong they just got off the And1 Tour and have put out a compilation featuring some of the top talents in KC.

A lot of the other "BIG NAMES" in KC have been somewhat dorment in the last couple of years. I keep hearing coming soon on a lot of projects but they never come about.

Mainly there are a lot of new and old artists on the rise and they should re-define KC Rap as a whole within the next year or so.

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
^good looking y'all, thanks...

anything else?

i got that sole and tech track...is the rest of her album tyte?

and while we're on the subject, do any of you know where i can get the first two 7miles albums....some swampside mid 90's k.c. shit, for those who dont know....and imho the shit is clasicc.

thanx again....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Nightbreed said:

i got that sole and tech track...is the rest of her album tyte?
Not really....pretty commercial.....i'd like to hear some of her earlier work before she moved to Atlanta.

Nightbreed said:

and while we're on the subject, do any of you know where i can get the first two 7miles albums....some swampside mid 90's k.c. shit, for those who dont know....and imho the shit is clasicc.

thanx again....
Good luck on finding anything in KC that is older than 2 or 3 years. I've been looking for some 7mile shit too....always come up empty though.

Jan 16, 2003
yo i got the sole' album if you want i also got the popper and a few others if you got cable modem i'll hook you up

yea the sole' is fairly commercial but put it this way it'z one of the few commercial albumz i like

Aug 16, 2003
Where the hell is Sole @ anyway? Is she out the music bizz altogether or is she waiting on a new project? Anyone know please hollar.

Oh anyone know the name of her mommas resturant in KC?

Jan 16, 2003
if sole' comes out with a new album, i'll definately buy that shit

and trust me, i support the independant artistz more than you think, i do buy that shit i try to buy whatever i can as long as i like it of course

Sep 15, 2003
crime family

Do anyone have or even heard of them cats called the crime family (from kcmo) the had that cut "ugly bitches got the best pussy "it was probably like bakc in 96 - 97 if anyone can turn me on to it holla