Shelton's Mama

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LOL anyone ever watch her sitcom in the early 90's called Thea? LOL Brandy played her daughter and had braces and shit.

For some reason when they put out the casting call for his mama the first thought that came to my mind was Thea then it actually happened.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
I remember her tv show better than I remember he def comedy jam routines. All I remember is she tried to wear some tina turner wig and her gimick was she whaled at this bizarre pitch that I think only her and dogs could reproduce.

Shes making the character work, and it looks like shes having fun out there.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Damn I thought they went for more unknown actors to make the show more believable, i think i know who you aee talking about now that you mention it.

May 25, 2005
Its things like this that will fuck up a wrestlers image. Kane use to be a big monster aswell as big show but they always make them do some stupid retarded shit that just makes u not want to take them seriously anymore.

Feb 8, 2003
J-FUNKTION said:
Its things like this that will fuck up a wrestlers image. Kane use to be a big monster aswell as big show but they always make them do some stupid retarded shit that just makes u not want to take them seriously anymore.

Exactly

I cant take the Undertaker serious no more. Do yall remember when he first came out everyone was really scared of him?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Cesolito #1 said:
Exactly

I cant take the Undertaker serious no more. Do yall remember when he first came out everyone was really scared of him?
LOL I remember that shit....Undertaker would walk out and little kids in the front row would actually start crying.

Nov 28, 2005
the thea viddel show or sum shit..came out after roseanne hit it big with her sitcom. i remember reading in tv guide like it was the second coming of roseanne with her bullshit 30 minute headache of a show. that show sucked fuckin sucked and i watched it as a kid hopin it would get better but nope just went down hill from the first minute to the last.

and i remember kids crying all scared when taker came out i always laughed my ass of at that. kids crying is funny except when its my kid...shit no one better laugh at that!!!!

Feb 5, 2005

I KNEW DAT WAZ WHO IT WAZ....

I TRIED 2 TELL MA HOMIE DAT SHIT AN HE SED "DAS NOT HER !"

NOW I GOT A GOOD REASON 2 SMAK DAT FOO !

BUT DAT SHITz RUIN'N SHELTONz IMAGE NOW, WHEN SHE GOEz IT SHOULD B HARD 4 HIM 2 BOUNCE BAC UNLESS HE GOEz ON DA INJURED LIST 4 A WHILE....

AN I REMEMBER A SHO BAK DEN WHEN TAKER START'D HEAD'N TOWARD DA RING AN PPL WERE COVER'N UP KIDz EYEz....

1 KID WAZ TRYNA BREAK HIZ NEK 2 GET AWAY FRUM RINGSIDE...

HE WAZ SCREAM'N AN SHIT... LOL

NOW ITz KINDA HARD 2 TAKE HIM SERIOUS..

- GEEzUz