SHED SOME LIGHT ON ME RE: ARTISTS FROM THE REAPER RADIO PLAYLIST WEEK 17

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This is the first show I have listened to, I am very impressed by it. Fill me in what's going on with these cats b/c it's nice to hear it online radio but if it's tight I want to make it my own.

Unexpected Arrival - the Intro is heated, his sound has changed a little, for the better for sure WHEN IS HIS ALBUM WITH THAT TRACK ON IT AVAILABLE??? WHERE (ONLINE/REAL STORE) CAN I PICK IT UP???

Red Head Steve - I've heard a little about him on here, he's supposed to be real good w/ the horror core type stuff, I like his sound too. WHEN IS HIS ALBUM AVAILABLE AND WHERE CAN I PICK IT UP???

Doe Dacapo - Long Time Coming is the best track on the playlist in my opinion, that song was awesome. I know he's with 151's click. WHEN IS HIS ALBUM COMING OUT, WHERE CAN I GET IT???

Certified - I have their album but I don't think "Livewire" the cut w/ Spice 1 on it was on there. ARE THEY DOING SOMETHING NEW??? WHEN WILL IT BE AVAILABLE???

VL - Who is this and DO THEY HAVE AN ALBUM OUT, WHERE CAN I GET IT???

Fill me in.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
xpanther206 said:
This is the first show I have listened to, I am very impressed by it. Fill me in what's going on with these cats b/c it's nice to hear it online radio but if it's tight I want to make it my own.

Unexpected Arrival - the Intro is heated, his sound has changed a little, for the better for sure WHEN IS HIS ALBUM WITH THAT TRACK ON IT AVAILABLE??? WHERE (ONLINE/REAL STORE) CAN I PICK IT UP???

Red Head Steve - I've heard a little about him on here, he's supposed to be real good w/ the horror core type stuff, I like his sound too. WHEN IS HIS ALBUM AVAILABLE AND WHERE CAN I PICK IT UP???

Doe Dacapo - Long Time Coming is the best track on the playlist in my opinion, that song was awesome. I know he's with 151's click. WHEN IS HIS ALBUM COMING OUT, WHERE CAN I GET IT???

Certified - I have their album but I don't think "Livewire" the cut w/ Spice 1 on it was on there. ARE THEY DOING SOMETHING NEW??? WHEN WILL IT BE AVAILABLE???

VL - Who is this and DO THEY HAVE AN ALBUM OUT, WHERE CAN I GET IT???

Fill me in.
im glad you finally got to tune in...........we're gonna be puttin up the archives really soon, so you can listen to the old showz as well

letz see if i can answer some of the questionz you ask

UA is currently wrappin up his album, we'll be starting the art work really soon for this one, ill keep yall updated as i hear anything different

RHS's album is available for pre-order as we speak, CLICK HERE TO PRE-ORDER ($10) , from what im told the discz should be back from press anyday now

Doe Dacapo, well i dont know much bout this cat except that he rollz wit Tha Loco, and fuckz wit Scarred 4 Life Records...........dont know when his album dropin though

if anybody else got attitional info, drop that shit 4 us

Mar 23, 2003
www.soundclick.com
this dezz ...DOE Dacapo's fam DOE DACAPO IS FROM SEATTLE grew up in the southend,central district and westside area's dacapos roots is planted in the grittest parts of seattle... the area DACAPO is repping for is the C.D. he isnt from federal way or seatac ...but is known all over the KING COUNTY...

DOE is the founding member of N.Y.A. Not Your Average wich started n 95 met LOCO thru
MAC TRIPPIN (N.Y.A. memeber) n 99 and they have been tight ever since.. Tha LOCO is also part of N.Y.A. and of scarred 4 life wich is a group that he and his homeboy CoCo started n the 90's
Tha LOCO turned Scarred 4 Life into a label in 2004........
Doe DACAPO and Tha LOCO are 2 parts of ALL AMERICAN HUSTLER 151's other group as u know 151 is 1/4th of LAC OF RESPECT when u combine both groups u get the MOB........(youll get a dose of the MOB on TWINS G new album In Tha Name of Game vol.2 on the track intitled WE BANG...
DACAPO fucks wit POWER MOVE ENT (151's label) Scarred 4 Life ent (Tha LOCO's Label) and SKUNT MUSIK (SKUNTDUNNANA's Label ) he is currently working on his solo and a couple other projects for his label Not Your Average Entertainment..........for more shit from Doe Dacapo click my sig ..

Apr 25, 2002
HIFism said:
this dezz ...DOE Dacapo's fam DOE DACAPO IS FROM SEATTLE grew up in the southend,central district and westside area's dacapos roots is planted in the grittest parts of seattle... the area DACAPO is repping for is the C.D. he isnt from federal way or seatac ...but is known all over the KING COUNTY...

DOE is the founding member of N.Y.A. Not Your Average wich started n 98/99 met LOCO thru
MAC TRIPPIN (N.Y.A. memeber) n 99 and they have been tight ever since.. Tha LOCO is also part of N.Y.A. but formely of scarred 4 life wich is a group that he and his homeboy CoCo started n 98/99 .CO CO is locked down at the moment... and LOCO IS HOLDN IT DOWN FOR HIS BIG HOMIE..
Tha LOCO turned Scarred 4 Life into a label in 2004........
Doe DACAPO and Tha LOCO are 2 parts of ALL AMERICAN HUSTLER 151's other group as u know 151 is 1/4th of LAC OF RESPECT when u combine both groups u get the MOB........(youll get a dose of the MOB on TWINS G new album In Tha Name of Game vol.2 on the track intitled WE BANG...
DACAPO fucks wit POWER MOVE ENT (151's label) Scarred 4 Life ent (Tha LOCO's Label) and SKUNT MUSIK (SKUNTDUNNANA's Label ) he is currently working on his solo and a couple other projects for his label Not Your Average Entertainment..........for more shit from Doe Dacapo click my sig ..
So he's probably on the cover of Tha Loco's album then b/c all those clicks you just described are on that album cover for the most part I think.

What does Doe Dacapo have in the works? Any release dates b/c that track on Reaper Radio was REAL HOT, best track on the show in my opinion.