Shawn Kemp calls Griffin’s car dunk weak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Clippers star Blake Griffin is on such a roll that he won the Slam Dunk contest ahead of participating. The NBA sent out a press release BEFORE the contest started announcing that Griffin was the winner.

The NBA sent out an itinerary for the NBA All-Star Jam Session presented by Adidas on Sunday Feb. 20 It ran down the highlights of the day.

In this official media advisory it listed the “KROQ BLAKE GRIFFIN SHOWCASE” from 1:20 pm to 2:00 pm with the following description: “Five middle school students will showcase their dunking talents in front of 2011 NBA Sprite Slam Dunk Contest winner Blake Griffin.”

Nothing wrong with this right? Except for the fact that the release was sent via email at 5:28 pm PST on Saturday Feb. 19, over an hour before the Slam Dunk contest’s scheduled 6:30 pm PST start...
Wow! Thats bullshit! I don't know why the NBA did that to themselves when people already think the games are fixed?? Actually i do know why... Anybody seen the kia commercials? The optima is the "official car" of the NBA. Shady fucks did it for marketing, kind of a black eye on the league if you ask me.

Jul 3, 2008
That might've counted for somethin', only Shawn Kemp doesn't play in the NBA anymore. Plus, he is (or has been) a coke head. How is he gonna criticize someone else when he fucked off his career doin' yay? If he were still in the league, then maybe he could throw in his $0.02. Maybe Griffin's dunk wasn't all that great. The judges thought otherwise though, didn't they?
how the fuck is a 41 year old man gonna still be in the league...he paid his dues dudes one of the best dunkers ever he can criticize bullshit for what it is