SHARK TANK ON ABC!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
ANYBODY ELSE FUCKING WITH IT,..THIS SHOW IS DOPE,..U GET A GOOD SENSE OF HOW THE BIG SHOTS WORK,AND WUT THE MARKETING BIZ IS ALL ABOUT,..FOR THOSE WHO AINT UP ON GAME,CHECK IT OUT,..I RECOMMEND IT!....

Shark Tank is a reality television series that premiered on ABC on August 9, 2009.

In 2008, television producer Mark Burnett signed a deal with format holder Sony to produce an American version of the series Dragons' Den, a Japanese series with the same premise that's found success in many foreign markets. The series on U.S. television will be titled Shark Tank.[1]

Entrepreneurs pitch their businesses to five multi-millionaire business tycoons called the "Sharks". The Sharks decide if they will fund the company and then negotiate on what percentage of the company they will get in exchange for their money. Before the show, contestants decide what amount of money they need to get from the Sharks. They must get at least that amount from a single Shark or combination of multiple Sharks or they walk away with nothing.

The Sharks are as follows:[2]

* Robert Herjavec, who sold his IT security firm at the height of the dot-com bubble for over $100 million. Also on the Canadian version of Dragons' Den.
* Kevin O'Leary, co-host of Business News Network's SqueezePlay, formerly president of The Learning Company, which was sold to Mattel for $3.7 billion in 1999. Also on the Canadian version Dragons' Den.
* Barbara Corcoran, self made real estate millionaire who sold her company The Corcoran Group for $70 million in 2001.
* Kevin Harrington, pioneer in the Infomercial Industry banking tens of millions of dollars in sales each year.
* Daymond John, founder of FUBU his company has made record sales to the tune of $6 billion dollars.

Herjavec and O'Leary come from the Canadian version, called Dragons' Den.

May 27, 2009
I just checked the first episode and I'm getting the second episode. It is entertaining, but I'm usually not too into Gong-show type talent shows. I'll see if I'm still interested after the second episode.

Good recommendation though, it's not exactly my style but I'm sure there's plenty of people who'll like it.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
In 2008, television producer Mark Burnett signed a deal with format holder Sony to produce an American version of the series Dragons' Den, a Japanese series with the same premise that's found success in many foreign markets. The series on U.S. television will be titled Shark Tank.[1]

The Sharks are as follows:[2]

* Robert Herjavec, who sold his IT security firm at the height of the dot-com bubble for over $100 million. Also on the Canadian version of Dragons' Den.
* Kevin O'Leary, co-host of Business News Network's SqueezePlay, formerly president of The Learning Company, which was sold to Mattel for $3.7 billion in 1999. Also on the Canadian version Dragons' Den.

Herjavec and O'Leary come from the Canadian version, called Dragons' Den.[/QUOTE]

Deceptakhan=Deceptakock!......ya dumb shit!