shaq might be traded to the cavs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I think all the Cavs is messing is an inside presence, and Shaq balls when the playoffs come. Shaq and LeBron would be a deadly combo and they could win the East very easily. That's all that was missing from the Cavs was an inside presence. Would be interesting to see the Lakers vs Cavs in the Finals next year should Shaq make it to Cleveland. If that same Laker squad sticks together look out. The Lakers adding Gasol and Fisher was a brilliant move.
That's what I'm saying...makes sense to me! Shaq ain't what he used to be...but he still had a pretty good season.

Playing with Lebron should motivate him.

Jan 4, 2003
Shaq & Lebron?? cavs better off workin a 1 year deal with him.. first the cavs needa resign Lebron to a contract extension before even thinkin bout gettin Shaq.. IMO Lebrons gonna stay with the Cavs being a hometown guy and all.. they just needa get the kid some help!

Jan 28, 2005
lmao at suns taking it yeahh fucking right....

calm down shaq is old as fuck and is only gettin worse by the second so he wont be much help....

Nash is getting old too hes 35

The only good players right now are j-rich and amare

and even then theres questions on whats going to happen with amare
Shaq was a mfkn beast at the end of the season. He's still a top 5 NBA center.