Sess 4-5 (of S.A.C. Mafia) "Nuthin But Fire" NEW ALBUM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
this came out about a month ago but i havent seen anyone talk about it on here. Sess 4-5 is from New Orleans and was part of the group S.A.C. Mafia that dropped "Socca Ballin" on Untouchable Records. This album has features from L.O.G., Dumo, Partners-N-Crime, Lil Ya (of U.N.L.V.), 5th Ward Weebie, Mr. Marcello, Soulja Slim, Ms. Tee, Y.G.'z, Girbaud, Da Renegades & more. This album is definetely heated and a must have for any fan of Untouchable Records or old New Orleans rap with production by Quartey Key, Sinista, A.D. Future, DJ Chicken, Soulja The Beat Doctor & Knoxx Green. Don't sleep on this cd.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
nino the cheapest id be able to get one would be around $15-16 right now .. i have L.O.G.'s cell phone number and i been meaning to get at him on some wholesale deals cause their cds aint no one on the net and i know people want them. ima try to give him a call sometime tomorrow.

May 4, 2002

i want to peep so much shit from that area but peaches be charging out they ass maybe i just need to make a trip down thier, i called LOG number they was talking about 10 dollars wholesale...

Jun 9, 2002
thats cool naner...if all else fails ill get it ya to get it for me for 15-16 when i get my bank right.

damn...what a wholesale price LOL. but if he able to be about his business and establish a business relationship thats authentic then let me know trmndus. seem like most time a lot of artists be sellin their own wolf tickets, dont send shit,or talkin out they ass, procrastinatin, losing contact etc......u know first hand how they do lol

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
TRMNDUS said:
i want to peep so much shit from that area but peaches be charging out they ass maybe i just need to make a trip down thier, i called LOG number they was talking about 10 dollars wholesale...

yea but im gonna be trying to snatch a couple and since im gonna be asking for sess 4-5 and l.o.g. albums i think he might cut me a deal. plus the fact ill tell him it will be straight up cash deal.