serious Reviews= Please Help,I need the feedback 2 tracks-different styles

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Siccness Folkz
I need opinions and feedback on two different rap tracks.If u feelin it pls let me know.If u hate it pls besure to smear it in my face mayn.I am humbling myself to beggar status cause I need the response.Peep em and holla at me.I know y`all be tellin it like it is so let a reppa have it!

thanx in advance
hot beatz

"paper chasin"
and "love hurtz"
both tracks written arranged and performed by kF
aka (me)
click the link and the songs should be on the page
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/kf_music.htm

I

infamous559

its cool i listened to da hustla song......nice westcoast style- i give it an 8/10 preety good where u from?

May 17, 2002
artists.mp3s.com
I think the songs are pretty good just for the fact that you did everything on them.Your voice and delivery kind of reminds me of Everlast.Are you trying to put together an album soon ?

May 13, 2002
Thanx y`all.I appreciate the response so far.I dont know if Im going to do an album,thats why I wanted to get peeps opinions on these tracks.Im from San jose but Im out of state right now doing production.
hotbeatz

May 13, 2002
i dont know how much I charge for beatz u make me an offer and we could work with that.I sure do appreciate the positive feedback on my music.
hotbeatz