Serious Question about my Laptop

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
I was curious, i always keep my laptop, ooohhh guess where, on my lap, and has anyone ever heard of that causin problems to the balls or anythin like that, im serious

May 16, 2004
my friends always say you should have it on a firm surface but what the fuck do I know. I always take their word for it but I'm not sure if it matters.

Oct 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
swerve said:
my friends always say you should have it on a firm surface but what the fuck do I know. I always take their word for it but I'm not sure if it matters.
Actually they're wrong, it doesn't matter what kind of surface the laptop is on. In fact, the firmer the surface, the worse for the laptop because of the fact that with the fan being under the laptop, and u having it on the hard surface doesnt allow the hot air to flow out and overheats the machine. I recommend if you decide to keep it on a hard surface to get a cool pad for ure laptop which u can buy at any computer store. Only reason i know this shit is that i sell cpu's and laptops at best buy so....yea...hope this helps.

Nov 14, 2002
What laptop has a fan on the underside of it? That makes no sense. Sounds like a design flaw to me.

And as far as your balls go, if they're all messed up I assure you it's because you only jack yourself off half way.

Sep 26, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
What laptop has a fan on the underside of it? That makes no sense. Sounds like a design flaw to me.

And as far as your balls go, if they're all messed up I assure you it's because you only jack yourself off half way.
i think macs do
they sell those little plastic things that sorta lift the computer up about a 1/4 inch. not sure if it's because of the fans... but yeah fans on the bottom is kinda stupid.